PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dennis Green Fired (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dennis Green Fired

Graves blows the idiots well, so he survives. He is a groveler and boot licker extraordinaire.

He is the guy who used to spend top ten picks on guys out of the League in three seasons. The innumerable first round picks which never got to trainng camp in contract tussles with the owner-idiots, until two or three games into their rookie seasons, never to catch up, or catch on...

Poor Poor Cards fans. If ever there were fans who deserved a better break its those poor hopeless bastards... In Cincy Mike Bbrown mihgt not be anywhere as brilliant as his dad, the best Caoch in history but even he learns a bit; at least enough to get out of the way.

Not in Cardinals idiotland...

Too bad the league can't force the Bidwells to sell and get out!

You know I was a boarderline supporter of the Bidwells since AZ promised them an domed stadium when they moved here and it took the small minds here only about 20 years to make good on that promise. This is thier family business so I will give them some slack and they had no revenue stream because AZ did not follow through on thier promises and they were stuck with the worst stadium in the NFL...heck it is a really bad college stadium.

That being said I like Green. One of my neighbors is good friends with them (the Greens) He really liked him and his wife and his complaint (long time season ticket holder and TRUE supporter of the Cards) is that the Bidwells simply would not give him money to sign decent assistant coaches. He was able to offer only very small amounts of money to assistant coaches...well hhhmmm what kind of talent are you going to get with that kind of salary structure?

I think the Bidwells ARE cheap. I used to just blame AZ for the shell game they played on Bidwell with the stadium...they deserved a owner that wouldn't spend until they spent what they promised (stadium). Now he has the stadium...and he has spent on talent...actually has for a little while now...but since the coaching salary structure is out of the public eye and many fans don't care past the HC they choose to save $$$ that way. I also heard from my friend that the Cards only give thier players one set of practice shorts and stuff...if they want more they have to buy it.

Now I usually side with the owners as they OWN the business and deserve to make WAY more than the employees (like any business), but that is the price of business in the NFL. You need to provide your employees with the tools to do it. That is thier pen and paper, thier brick and mortor that they do thier job with. NOW THATS CHEAP....not Kraft cheap like some espouse, but reality cheap!

Its defintiely time they go...and when they do how about a name change? I know they go way back and all but comon....AZ finally ponied up and built them a great stadium they need to make the team AZ now and name it something that is more regional so the fans here that finally came through for them can have a team identity for AZ fans not St. Louis.

Teams that fire a black coach should be forced to hire another black coach.

No backsliding!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back