PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vrabel fired in TN!

For f*cks sake, nothing has happened yet. Can we at least wait to see if he gets passed over for the job before calling him a victim?
I think MG is confusing rumors and sports articles with actual facts again.

I believe that the new NEP HC would want to clean house.

Loose lips sink franchises.
Good chance but if it's an offensive minded guy they'd be wise to hire someone to DC with some experience in Bill's D. It's the only strength on the team I would keep as much continuity as I can.

I thought this was ********, but Rap literally said exactly that:

What the actual ****? Is this lady an idiot? "I don't like that you got honored for your playing career achievements by a team that you used to play for during your time off, you're fired"

This can’t be true. It just can’t. This is the absolute stupidest reasoning I ever heard of. I can’t believe a billionaire would make decisions like this, but on the other hand she’s a “Thanks Dad” billionaire. But even in the “Thanks Dad” category, this is even stupider than Mark Davis’ bowl cut. What a joke of an organization if true. Sullivan-level clownery.

Vrabel doesn’t have a losing record..
Overall his record is over .500. However over the past two seasons it has been 13-21.

Pro football reference: Mike Vrabel Record, Statistics, and Category Ranks | Pro-Football-Reference.com

Now a lot of factors may go into why Vrabel was losing his last two seasons, some of them perhaps out of his control.

But the reason we would let BB go is because we want the Patriots to win. Is he the best head coach choice for a 'reboot' of the franchise?

F
Overall his record is over .500. However over the past two seasons it has been 13-21.

Pro football reference: Mike Vrabel Record, Statistics, and Category Ranks | Pro-Football-Reference.com

Now a lot of factors may go into why Vrabel was losing his last two seasons, some of them perhaps out of his control.

But the reason we would let BB go is because we want the Patriots to win. Is he the best head coach choice for a 'reboot' of the franchise?
Fair points. Who are some of your coaching candidates?

Hire the beast

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back