PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vrabel fired in TN!

Whoa….

Welp, if RKK wants Vrabes, no excuses now to keep Bill for comp.

Hmm, a good option is available, Bob.

Very odd move for TN IMO. They likely could have gotten something.

Watch them hire Arthur Smith lol

no trade required? Yep he’s the guy.

I have a hunch he was not fired for performance on the field.

He was probably direct with the owner about what the issues with the organization were. And she didn't like it.

No the owner actually likes him. I believe he shot his way out probably by threatening to just retire and go do TV for a bit if he wasn’t let go.

He's not my top choice (I'd prefer Slowik or Ben Johnson) but, I'd happily take him. He's in some ways a more modern Bill (aggression play and analytics) but, he's also never actually coached here (though he coached under O'Brien briefly). I don't think he'd be another Belichick guy I guess is my point, he's his own man.

No the owner actually likes him. I believe he shot his way out probably by threatening to just retire and go do TV for a bit if he wasn’t let go.
I think he engineered his way out of town as well. If I had to guess he wants to be here.

All signs are pointing to BB staying. I doubt Vrabel becoming available changes anything. If you were that in love with Vrabel then why didn’t you let BB go and trade for him? We’re talking about the CEO of your franchise here. Then again, I’m easily swayed by all of the leaks and stories, so what they **** do I know? What I do know is One Patriot Place currently has a lot of dysfunction and by the time they make decisions, I hope it is clearly sorted out.

Situation is looking now intriguing...

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back