Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who Will Be The Next Member of the New England Patriots Hall of Fame?

• Bill Parcells

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Logan Mankins

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • Mike Vrabel

Votes: 44 62.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pape

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Here's the link for the actual Fan Vote...

This here is just a simple survey - these are the three finalists for the Patriots Hall of Fame this year... Who ya got? maybe we can get a read on who it will be...

Bill Parcells, former HC, hired by Orthwein, lead us to the Super Bowl, though it didn't end well, which might be viewed as an understatement by some... wound up doing some shady stuff contract wise afterwards... reignited the border war with the jete... did relent though, and allowed RKK to scoop up one Bill Belichick as the 14th Head Coach of our New England Patriots

Logan Mankins, badass guard, was wrongfully maligned when he was made a first round draft pick... proved every doubter wrong... one of the best offensive linemen to wear a Patriots uniform... traded under a dark cloud due to contract issues....

Mike Vrabel, stellar LB, who just happens to have more post season tds than TE Christian Fauria... but he author a pretty bad beat down of our Patriots in what turned out to be Bradys last game in Patriot Blue...

I left out the RLKAG,QPT option this time around because a large guy i couldn't clearly identify wearing a stained off white, almost rosé looking like he tried to wash out a red wine stain? stained suit was hanging around in the shadows of my back stoop ... i think he could have been carrying a box of canolis, but don't quote me on that...

Last edited:
Not Parcells, although he did good.. never forget his shenanigans before and after his Pats Superbowl.
fwiw, i voted for Mike Vrabel

There is just something special about taking a Squealer cast off and having him become one of the most important parts of our defense in the early stages of the Dynasty... makes it extra spicy

not quite sure what happened here... glitch in the matrix i suppose...

I will not vote for somebody who was known for having “groin fat.”

In all seriousness I appreciate what Parcells did for the franchise but didn’t like all the drama with Mr. Hamlet from Hoboken. I much prefer the Patriots HOF to be reserved for people that actually liked and cared about the Patriots

Last edited:
I'm a Tuna guy. Parcells is the culture and the template, full stop. There would be no Belichick without Parcells. The architect period. I was at Bryant practices and he change the Patriots forever. He deserves the nod if you are a historian and look at his picks, his demeanor, his football acumen. The teacher! I respect him.

Our choices are between a Judas, a guy with a good-great Pats resume but no rings and a a guy with a good-great Pats resume and rings?
But no room at the inn for Julius Adams, whose resume with the Pats is the stuff of legend?
WTAF

Our choices are between a Judas, a guy with a good-great Pats resume but no rings and a a guy with a good-great Pats resume and rings?
But no room at the inn for Julius Adams, whose resume with the Pats is the stuff of legend?
WTAF
well said...

Adams would have been my vote if he were in the top 3

and thanks to all who have voted in the poll so far... i haven't submitted a ballot to the Pats yet, but am still leaning towards Vrabel...

Not Parcells, although he did good.. never forget his shenanigans before and after his Pats Superbowl.
Absolutely loved mankins & Vrabel, But me personally I leaned towards Parcells as he drafted the foundation pieces of the first dynasty.. as a fan I'll always be thankful for Parcells for that as such.

Vrabel is so overrated. You guys are voting based on what he did with his team and not him individually. If he were anywhere else in the NFL, he'd be an afterthought.

I voted Mankins who was the better player at his position.

Parcells should make based on what he did - drafts, taking them to a Super Bowl and having Bill Belichick on his staff which established the relationship with Robert Kraft.

Last edited:
WTAF

That seems an odd final three. Who was in the initial group under consideration? It's hard to imagine BB at the podium gushing about any of these three without reservations.

I voted for Mankins.

Vrabel is so overrated. You guys are voting based on what he did with his team and not him individually. If he were anywhere else in the NFL, he'd be an after thought.
Part of why I voted for Vrabel was his willingness to do whatever the team needed, including moving to ILB in 2006.

Also, he was so versatile that he never needed to come off the field. There was always something useful he could do.

I have to agree. Although Parcells is one of the best coaches in NFL history, and probably won't be with us much longer.. that BS makes him NOT a Patriot HOFer IMO.

************, we're going to vote in the current head coach of the Tennessee Titans? No thank you.

I voted for Mankins.
Good for you. It's better than voting for an active head coach of another team. WTF.

What exactly did Parcells do BEFORE the Super Bowl? Like Parcells is somehow responsible for the loss. How? What did he do that determined the outcome of that game?

People need to re-watch Super Bowl 31. The better QB won the game. Favre was in the prime of his career and in the midst of 3 consecutive NFL MVPs. Green Bay had the #1 scoring offense (and #1 scoring defense). Green Bay was the better team with the much better QB. Favre finished SB 31 with a 107.9 passer rating, 3 TDs, and 0 turnovers. Bledsoe finished with a a 46.6 passer rating, 2 TDs, and 4 turnovers. That kind of discrepancy in QB play is impossible for a team to overcome. End of story. So if you want to blame someone for the Patriots losing the game then obviously it's Bledsoe. Not Parcells (and whatever he allegedly did before the game). He could have taken a steaming dump right in the middle of the locker room pregame, it's not the reason they lost.

************, we're going to vote in the current head coach of the Tennessee Titans? No thank you.

Good for you. It's better than voting for an active head coach of another team. WTF.
Um, people aren't voting for him because of what he's doing now. They're voting for him for what he did for the Pats.

Did you not want Ty Law to be in the HOF because he owns trampoline businesses? Not voting for a guy because of his current job and not for what he did to win your team championships is ridiculous at best.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back