PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Couldnt have hoped for a better ending this MNF game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad thing is, Green Bay can't even complain to their owners since they are publicly owned! :rofl:

Russell Wilson is the first QB in history to throw a game winning INT

I'm fairly surprised, last night, there were no Baltimore fans talking about the refs. Today, the Seahawks forums are filled with the admission that it was the wrong call.

I'm fairly surprised, last night, there were no Baltimore fans talking about the refs. Today, the Seahawks forums are filled with the admission that it was the wrong call.
Baltimoreans are always scared of RAY LEWS

3072203627_8891f3a35a.jpg

Because they're Baltimore fans, and the Seattle fans are Seattle fans.

I've come across maybe one Baltimore fan that I didn't strongly dislike.

Last edited:
Thers no excuse for that, theres two refs right there, they couldnt get any closer unless they were in tates jock, and one still got it wrong.

Little are talking about Tate shoving Shields out of the way....blatant offensive pass interference BEFORE the bogus TD

Just to be clear, precisely because Goodell works for the owners, I think he is uniquely positioned to move the process forward. The owners have an agenda. The Commissioner has a job...basically to defend and forward the NFL brand. That is his job.

That gives him the unique opportunity to help the owners save themselves from themselves. Based on what we are seeing here, who eventually is going to be the group that is risking the most, can lose the most in this whole mess? Clearly it is the owners. It is their brand that is now being dented. It is their NFL that is becoming a farce. As independent owners they may feel like they have an ax to grind and want to dig their heels in regarding the refs. However I cannot believe that there is any amount of money that the refs have on the table that even scratches the surface of the money at stake for the NFL. Lets not forget that one effort fairly well along for the NFL is the internationalization of the brand.

It appears to me that Goodell has decided to see his position through the eyes of the owners when in reality he should see his position through the eyes of the NFL and that is not exactly the same thing. That combined with the way he has blundered through Bountygate, really has me questioning his future as Commissioner.

at least we aren't packers fans

Question to be wondered about is......

Did the white Ref or the Black Ref have Tate on their Fantasy Football Team?

I along with the whole nation am stunned at the officiating tonight..But come to think of it this is a blessing in disguise.........you have two big name franchises namely Pats and Packers pissed of at the NFL..........:rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

I agree.

The league NEEDED something like this to happen.

Back 2 back SNF and MNF games that became a complete joke due to the referees.

Hopefully they get the refs back sooner now.

Little are talking about Tate shoving Shields out of the way....blatant offensive pass interference BEFORE the bogus TD

Thats rarely called on a hail mary, theres always some jockeying for position going on.

Green Bay and New England 2011 - total regular season losses 5

By the end of week 3 Packers/ Patriots 4 losses

It's a weird season so far

loool. Now the Twitter page has nothing up in the last 2 hours... No mention of the outcome of the game, last thing available is "This is where champions are made, Jonathon" and then NOTHING.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back