Couldnt have hoped for a better ending this MNF game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh..those poor OL' Saints

0-3 and going to Lambeau to face a team that got royally screwed tonight

Can you say 0-4?

I think it must be this.

hailmar2_medium.gif

where did you get that so quick? there must be a longer 1 showing jennings make the initial catch.:cool:

I wonder if Roger has figured out his entire tenure as commissioner will likely be remembered by this debacle.

It definitely looked like an interception. I could maybe see if they thought Tate had two hands on the ball that it was somehow simultaneous possession but that is pretty shaky. I thought was the most egregious is the pass interference that put them on that side of the field several minutes earlier. Without that, I don't think they even have a chance. Oh plus there was that roughing the passer that took away a GB interception. That one also seemed pretty ticky tacky.

Last edited:
where did you get that so quick? there must be a longer 1 showing jennings make the initial catch.:cool:

Reddit.

And there is, I went back and posted the other 2 gifs that preceded this.

I think it must be this.

hailmary.gif

replay_medium.gif

hailmar2_medium.gif

I think #26 is a Seahawks fan. Or, he just cashed in a sizable bet win.

Our game was very bad, but this pathetic. Embarrassing. The NFL is a joke!

i would be SO mad if i was a GB player..let alone a pats player last night

i would be SO mad if i was a GB player..let alone a pats player last night

If there were more camera angels on that field goal I think there would be the same exact uproar.

Reddit.

And there is, I went back and posted the other 2 gifs that preceded this.

Thanks haley,

That was pure, unadulterated, highway robbery of the highest order and then some.

I know its unprecedented but the NFL has to change this and award the win to the Packers right. This is as bad as it gets.

After night's debacle, followed by a worse one tonight, I predict the old refs will be back by Sunday. Of course, they will be rusty and we'll probably have to endure a few more weeks of rough calls.

It is hubris. The owners and the commissioner decided football was so strong they could do whatever they wanted. Labor/management stuff gets personal, but the owners bet and lost. Time is up. Suck it up and pay them.

Situation is critical. Monday Night Football. One ref calling TD and one calling Int. That's what you have. I think the owners may be sitting there thinking, ratings are still good, people are still watching. Hubris. One or two more weeks and this is football's version of MLB's steroids. Must. Be. Fixed. Now.

I never knew what the 12th man meant at the Seahawks stadium, now I know

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill