PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Combine Talk: Moss, Pats not close; Moss to Dallas possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is that Moss will be back with the Pats. If not, you would have heard many more rumors about different teams, especially the teams that are way under the cap, trying to sign him.

Last edited:
I see pft has jumped on this.. And they are hoping they sign him... Im not going to hit the red button , but if that happens, and we lose, Samual, Stallworth, Moss, Bruschi, Seau, .. Oh the agony will continue..

I hate to say it, as I don't want to jinx it, but it would be freaking amazing to watch an offense with TO and Moss. I just would prefer they have Brady at the helm.

Randy Moss will be a Patriot next year. He fits our team. He has never had teammates that get his back like the Patriots did for him this past season. From getting the ball to him, to covering questions about his PSYCHO ex-baby momma in FL. By watching him, I think he really appreciates his situation in New England, who knows maybe he told BB, "Dont waste that tag on me, I aint goin nowhere!"......... I think he will be here. Besides, do you think Mr. I need Attention (WHAH WHAH Thats my Quarterback, WHAH WHAH") Terrell Owens. Would stay stable and positive when suddenly he is sharing the spotlight with the ALL TIME SINGLE SEASON TD RECORD HOLDER! I dont think so, and Jerry Jones knows that. BOOOYAH! Randy is Dandy, and T.O. is a jerk, so lets put these rumors to rest and get back to work!" Man that rhymed, corny but it rhymed! HA HA HA!

Guys, Moss would never be on the same team as TO... who would agree to give up #81? Neither one.

If there's any validity to this at all, I'd bet it was floated by Randy's agent as a way to get back to level negotiations with the Pats after Randy basicly said he would be a Patriot for a discount.

Randy will be a Patriot - Have no fear. Tom ain't letting him go anywhere - and most importantly Kraft knows what they have in the Randy/Tom combo - Victories, Unprecedented Merchandise Sales, Happy Fans, Ticket Price Increases, Having your HOF QB throwing to a HOF WR, etc etc.

The Patriots always have a way for coming thru the Draft better than most, if not better than all.

So what I would be (and am) looking forward too, it the magic that they preform draft day. I expect to be in awe and, like last year, unable to wait for the first game.

Randy will be a Patriot - Have no fear. Tom ain't letting him go anywhere - and most importantly Kraft knows what they have in the Randy/Tom combo - Victories, Unprecedented Merchandise Sales, Happy Fans, Ticket Price Increases, Having your HOF QB throwing to a HOF WR, etc etc.

The Patriots always have a way for coming thru the Draft better than most, if not better than all.

So what I would be (and am) looking forward too, it the magic that they preform draft day. I expect to be in awe and, like last year, unable to wait for the first game.

MUSTS:

1) Re-sign Randy Moss

2) Find a cornerback or two or three

3) Find an ILB or two (depending on JR & Teddy)

4) Left tackle.....move the turnstyle over to RT and draft a young stud LT, this is the year to do it.

5) Win SB 43

Last edited:
Moss to Dallas? I read this on the fox sports website. Moss leaving the Patriots would be devastating, especially since the bitter ending in the super bowl. I just heard that they released Colvin, lets hope they sign him and Moss to a new contract.

Moss signing has got to be a top priority imo. Maybe the Colvin cut, paves the way for it to happen?

Moss signing has got to be a top priority imo. Maybe the Colvin cut, paves the way for it to happen?

Why would it be in any way related? They have more than enough cap space to sign Moss prior to the move.

Did you guys hear that Moss is having trouble learning the playbook and will be cut before the end of training camp? Oh wait a minute, that was last year :rolleyes:

This would be real funny if its done right.....Moss goes to Dallas,big interview, all happy, BIG contract offer, TO goes NUTS,,,Randy comes back to the pats laughinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, lmao!!

Not close? How's this for not close?

Report: Moss to sign multiyear deal with Pats

Moss
Citing two NFL sources, AOL Sports' Sean Jensen reports Randy Moss is expected to sign a "multi-year deal" to stay in New England.
There was never much doubt Moss would stay with the Super Bowl runner-ups. Moss' deal, which can't become official until Friday at 12AM, figures to make him the NFL's richest wideout, though it may be surpassed by Larry Fitzgerald's deal later in the offseason. The contract is expected to be for three years, $30 million with $12-15 million guaranteed. Jensen adds that impending free agent Lance Briggs is slated to sign with San Francisco. Feb. 27 - 1:15 am et
Source: AOL Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back