PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics/Lakers: Game 3 (NBA Finals)

d'oh. Good to see the energy being brought by Powe and House this game. Now the vets have to make a shot or two to close this sucker out down the stretch. Helps when Kobe misses all these FTs though! :D

Do you sometimes wish Doc Rivers would have an earpiece with Jeff Van Gundy's voice blaring in it?

Farmar is a flopper.

**** Pierce is pretty much done he has 5 fouls.

Kobe is a little douche. Kicking the ball back to the ref because he missed a FT.

Last edited:
LA loves good acting.

Do you sometimes wish Doc Rivers would have an earpiece with Jeff Van Gundy's voice blaring in it?

Farmar is a flopper.
He must have come out of Europe. Nothing like a soccer flop to put a sour taste in your mouth for sports.

**** Pierce is pretty much done he has 5 fouls.

Too bad. His defense has been pretty steady this game. If we leave him in, Kobe goes at him every chance he gets.

that's was a horrible call on pierce. hes wasn't playing very well tonight anyway.

Kobe is a little douche. Kicking the ball back to the ref because he missed a FT.

Kobe is a total jerk and scumbag at baseline.
Any attempt to act differently is just fake.

James Posey is so clutch. He is like Robert Horry minus the hidden switchblade.

James Posey is so clutch. He is like Robert Horry minus the hidden switchblade.
I love Posey but he has a lot of Finals 3 Pointers left to be compared to Horry imo.

Since that horrible call on Pierce the Lakers have got hot.

God damn it, right back up by 5!

pierce is driving me crazy with his lousy passing:mad::mad: sometimes he becomes a turnover machine

HORRIBLE fast break.

Also, what the hell was up with Kobe being so god damn open with that 3?

pierce is driving me crazy with his lousy passing:mad::mad: sometimes he becomes a turnover machine

True. He tries to make the hard pass too much...just like KG misses an easy point blank shot trying to make a 'tip alley-oop'. Our guys seem to forget the gravity of the situation at times.

By the way, I will not shed a tear if Jack Nicholson has a coronary in his courtside seat.

It's as if they took stooopid pills suddenly.

Between he and Allen, they're more like a turnover factory.

Bad time for Allen to go cold on 2 consecutive [relatively] open 3s. Not entirely sure why you let Rondo cool off the almost the whole 3rd just to bring him in when it means the most but hey, it's still better than Cassell I guess.

Can somebody ****ing box out?!?:mad:

Gasol and Odom are actually becoming factors again and now down by 7.

Great.

Paul Pierce takes it into the teetch of the D and finally get a basket.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back