PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics/Lakers: Game 3 (NBA Finals)

Disco Volante

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Tonight! Nice having to only wait a day this time.

A win tonight and you can consider this one over.

What the Celts really need to do is explode offensively right out of the gates which will be a little harder to do in L.A. than it was in Boston. If they can get a good lead by the end of the first, the game will be tough to wrestle away from them (though not impossible). Oh, and CLOSE... GAMES... OUT.

I call a big game from....RAY ALLEN. And a good bench performance by Eddie House.

I think in Game 2 Rondo realized that he can get by any Lakers PG guarding him, and that as a result, he can get an open look for his teammates on nearly every drive. That's what I am going to look for tonite - can Rondo stay confident and aggressive...thats the key to the game. Ultimately, I say we win and go up 3-0.

I think in Game 2 Rondo realized that he can get by any Lakers PG guarding him, and that as a result, he can get an open look for his teammates on nearly every drive. That's what I am going to look for tonite - can Rondo stay confident and aggressive...thats the key to the game. Ultimately, I say we win and go up 3-0.

He still needs to take a couple of more shots though. I realize his job is to get the ball into the hands of the Big Three but they're not always open for a clean shot. If they're not open and he's on clean drive and gets one open look, he should shoot it.

I hope Van Guny isn't as intolerable tonight, that guy is an idiot.

they did close out. they won remember?

A win is a win but to allow 40+ points in the 4th quarter is inexcusable. I was sweating that one out because I had $50 on the game.

A win is a win but to allow 40+ points in the 4th quarter is inexcusable. I was sweating that one out because I had $50 on the game.

It is inexcusable but I think they know that. I can't imagine it happening again. No money on the game but I have blood, sweat and tears invested in this Celtics team.

If Odom doesn't show up, it might be over as they are most likely not going to hit the outside (and beyond the arc) as they did in the last quarter. Without a Laker showing up inside, its going to be difficult for them.

Pierce remains the key to the Celtics (MVP). The bench may have something to say about this, will Powe become a household name? Think about it, if he finds his way to the basket, what Laker is going to stop him? Not when you have all the Celtic options available. I'll either be reading a book late into the night (not good as I can't sleep) or I'll be watching sports center (gloating).

Yeah Odom, I guess you cant wrap your arms around Pierce just because you think the officials are with you.

too many f*cking turnovers. bad passes everywhere.

Sometimes I feel like Perk gets excited like a little puppy then sh*ts all over the place with a bad pass. Let's hope he matures a bit in-series. Jeebus I hope they all stop throwing balls away. Don't they know there are too many children in 3rd world countries to be throwing all these balls away?

Christ can the Celtic's miss anymore opportunities wtf:mad:

Christ can the Celtic's miss anymore opportunities wtf:mad:

Pretty sure Ray just answered that question. Dear God it's like watching a bunch of 5 year olds on Ritalin.

We look just horrible so far...

Hey a basket! Yay. :rolleyes:

Damn KG just lay it in, he misses a few too many dunks....just keep it simple.

I feel that the C's are playing good defense (apart from Kobe's 8 FTs in the first quarter) just not shooting well and turning over the ball too much.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back