PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics/Lakers: Game 3 (NBA Finals)

i hope doc doesnt say a word about it. just moves on.
He won't because hes not a whiny *****. I like that our coaches here in New England admit defeat and don't blame someone else for their losses.

He won't because hes not a whiny *****. I like that our coaches here in New England admit defeat and don't blame someone else for their losses.
ya what he said :bricks:

Well 3rd quarters about to start. It would be huge to win but we gotta play much better.

Holy crap Stuart Scott's eyes are blood shot.

Josh Howard let him know who to look up when he's in LA...I hear the Humboldt is in top form mid-June ;)

we cant hit a ******* shot can we?

we cant hit a ******* shot can we?

i guess with everyone saying lakers will win tonite...the celtics maybe just taking it not so seriously :mad:

i guess with everyone saying lakers will win tonite...the celtics maybe just taking it not so seriously :mad:
I don't think so, I think they are playing good defense but Kobe is just on fire tonight shooting, cant stop him.

4 point lead for the Lakers. Perk and Ray made a few nice plays. I said Ray would be our best player tonight, just like I called for a breakout game from Powe.

Last edited:
the celtics seem to play there best only when they have to for some reason.

I don't think so, I think they are playing good defense but Kobe is just on fire tonight shooting, cant stop him.

4 point lead for the Lakers. Perk and Ray made a few nice plays. I said Ray would be our best player tonight, just like I called for a breakout game from Powe.

cant wait to hear ESPN go drooling about Kobe :rolleyes:

the celtics seem to play there best only when they have to for some reason.

i think the game wont be close by end of the 3rd quarter...one way or the other

Kg Make That Funking Dunk. Jesus.

Garnett must miss his home court talcum, the LA stuff seems to be slippery in comparison.

PP and KG need to pick it up if they have a chance.another big run by the lakers could kill the desire in the celtics.

HOUSE! I think he's earned more PT than Roach in 2 minutes. Go Eddie!

SWEET RUN!!!!!!

crap Pierce has four fouls...

Well it's Kobe vs Celtics now ... not enough Phil ... not enough.

Hell yeah!

Allen continues ballin'.

RAY FOR THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!1

Yes! 4 point lead, the C's need to keep their feet on the pedal and take it to these suckers.

Why the hell is Cassell ever in over House? Boggles me! Another example of the Celts not being a bunch of losers and cry babies. If a Laker gets fouled they yell at the ref or make faces, Pierce gets an explanation and slaps the ref on the butt cheek. lol

Last edited:
SWEET RUN!!!!!!

crap Pierce has four fouls...

pierce foul trouble was predicted by the WFAN guys today...they said this officiating crew will have someone like KG sitting on the bench a lot...

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back