PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics/Lakers: Game 3 (NBA Finals)

Keep it up Celts. Great run. I'm so glad Eddie's in so we don't have to watch alienface throw bricks and f*** up the game.

Some of you guys should stop whining/complaining. I usually don't worry until the 4th in Bball. The nature of the game is that a team goes on the run. This one's going to the wire.

Why the hell is Cassell ever in over House? Boggles me!

to let the lakers come back i guess..make it more interesting... whatever..doc sometimes seems picks his bench players from card draw and it seems every time he draws the joker.

Some of you guys should stop whining/complaining. I usually don't worry until the 4th in Bball. The nature of the game is that a team goes on the run. This one's going to the wire.

True...the Lakers will tie it back up or regain the lead eventually. Thats basketball its a game of hot streaks for teams.

Kobe fouled Ray on a three point attempt. Phil thinks it is fixed.

Last edited:
Kobe fouled Ray on a three point attempt. Phil thinks it is fixed.

iam just amazed how much people talked about phil and kobe and fisher's experience and their team seems to be the most *****y

Foul on Pau. 3 point lead, lets go into the fourth with the lead now.

that would take the fun out of it now wouldn't it?

Is that Jack Nicholsons daughter or poontang sitting with him?

Ahhh .. Dyan Cannon ... Jack's squeeze ... :p

Cannon_Dyan43739_150x200.jpg

Last edited:
Ok two point lead going into the fourth. Just great I am going to have another heart scare in this game too.

Please stick it to these bastards. I wanna see Phil's reaction post game when he gets beat and he has NO excuses.

Great 3rd quarter!

Let's finish this game and (all but) this series.

Everyone put on your seat belts, this is going to be a bumpy fourth quarter.

I just put on my good luck KG t-shirt so lets hope we pull this off. DONT LET UP.

Last edited:
3 sets of halftime adjustments in this series:

Doc 3
Genius 0

For the record, no more dunks for KJ...I've never seen a man miss so many dunks in my life :)

celtics will have to have to weather a one final push from bryant in this quarter..

We should dish it down to Leon.

FINALLY a shooting foul.

How much would it cost to get someone to come down on Kobe with a hard elbow? I really can't stand him....

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back