PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can we close Tom Brady forum?

Personally, I think the Tom Brady forum should remain open... Brady had done more than enough to warrant his own forum... I now think of it as an indicator of just how important he was, just how special he is as a player for this franchise...

Sure when it was started, it was because the argument between Brady/Belichick was rancorous... It spilled over into nearly every thread... it was awful... but now it, maybe it can become a place to laud all the good stuffs in Bradys career (minus that putrid pewter phase, natch)...

I doubt that will happen but if it does I would keep the same energy and want all BB threads in the main forum
The odds are against the Krafts. Just look at the Jets, Phins, Bills replacing coach after coach for decades.

Look at how many teams find good coaches: Chiefs, Steelers, 49ers, Seahawks. I'd throw the Ravens in there but they have only one playoff win in the last 10 yrs. Surely we're looking for a better record than that, aren't we?

Head coach pickings are slim. Most coaches are incompetent.

Are you seriously saying a Chiefs fan was the cause of that forum's creation?
Showtime isn't really a Chiefs fan...he's a butthurt Brady hater that is still seething and coping that Brady won a Super Bowl his first year with his new team away from the coach who every SmUrT FoOtBaLL FaN knew had a magic "system".

Case in point:
1704133329522.png

Tom Brady is the most important player in New England sports history. His forum should remain open in reverence for the Six Super bowls he brought new england
Tom Brady was a one-in-a-million player, here and in TB, and as we're finding out Bill is more in the dime-a-dozen category without Brady. We have 10 years of proof too, 5 here and 5 in Cleveland. Eight losing seasons don't lie.

But @SHOWTIME15 worked so hard to get it off the main forum(and then spent every waking moment posting in it)
He wasn't the only one. As we were told there were 8 posters who whined to Ashley and that led to the creation of a separate forum for the greatest player in NYFL history. And after it was created there were fans who came there to disrupt the forum, including Ashley. One poster even bragged in the main forum that he was going to go there to "troll" the forum and he did, or at least he tried.

It should never be closed. Ever.

Reactions: sb1
The odds are against the Krafts. Just look at the Jets, Phins, Bills replacing coach after coach for decades.

Look at how many teams find good coaches: Chiefs, Steelers, 49ers, Seahawks. I'd throw the Ravens in there but they have only one playoff win in the last 10 yrs. Surely we're looking for a better record than that, aren't we?

Head coach pickings are slim. Most coaches are incompetent.
The last 3 HCs that Kraft hired were Tuna Sh!t, Pete Carroll and Bill. All three may end up in the HOF. I'd say that the odds are with him making the right choice if he moves on.

Here's a list of teams with three things in common; Bengals, Browns, Chargers, Falcons, Giants, Indiots, Jaguars, Jets, Raiders, Seahawks, Steelers, Texans, Titans, Vikings

1) They're all on their backup or backup to the backup QB. And the one with the best record is on their backup to the backup to the backup.
2) They've all had multiple injuries to players at other positions.
3) They all have a better record than the Patriots.

Please explain how those incompetent HCs have beaten the team with the greatest HC. That doesn't come close to adding up.

My feeling about the separate forum was that it was a must but I don't see how much it helps. As I mentioned some time ago, Bill allowing Brady to walk was a huge blunder and one that will be talked about for decades, no matter where the Brady forum is placed. It's too bad that they didn't both end their careers here but that was Bill and Bob's choice.

All of us know who Brady has been for all of us, me included...the best ever in NE Patriots history, no doubts

But...why a separate "Brady forum" ?

The last 3 HCs that Kraft hired were Tuna Sh!t, Pete Carroll and Bill. All three may end up in the HOF. I'd say that the odds are with him making the right choice if he moves on.

Here's a list of teams with three things in common; Bengals, Browns, Chargers, Falcons, Giants, Indiots, Jaguars, Jets, Raiders, Seahawks, Steelers, Texans, Titans, Vikings

1) They're all on their backup or backup to the backup QB. And the one with the best record is on their backup to the backup to the backup.
2) They've all had multiple injuries to players at other positions.
3) They all have a better record than the Patriots.

Please explain how those incompetent HCs have beaten the team with the greatest HC. That doesn't come close to adding up.
You may have heard of the NFL. There are 32 teams. Teams have good seasons and bad seasons. For instance, the best coach this year is clearly Harbaugh of the Ravens. He has the best team. He's also a guy who has won only 1 playoff game in the last 10 years.

If you really believe those coaches you listed above are better than Belichick, you should stop watching football; in fact, you're wasted your time in all the past years.

I think the NFL general/draft forums should also be merged into main board.

It's not like the main board is overflooded with relevant topics, typically 3-4 that are actively being bumped at a time.

It would be good for board traffic/engagement overall. I've been here for over a decade and almost never click any of those sub-forums despite being otherwise interested in the topics. A lot of traffic has moved to horrible sites like Reddit recently and I rather see people keep coming here.

A lot of people have the main forum direct bookmarked and the extra clicks to other forums often are never made.

Showtime isn't really a Chiefs fan...he's a butthurt Brady hater that is still seething and coping that Brady won a Super Bowl his first year with his new team away from the coach who every SmUrT FoOtBaLL FaN knew had a magic "system".

Case in point:
View attachment 55601
Showtime is a doofus who thinks he's good troll but has outed himself as a frontrunner. He started liking the Nationals after they won the World Series, the Lakers when Lebron went there, and the Patriots due to their dynasty run. He is basically a middle aged man that acts like a 9 year old.

All of us know who Brady has been for all of us, me included...the best ever in NE Patriots history, no doubts

But...why a separate "Brady forum" ?
Because a bunch of whiny babies cried that he wasn't a Patriot anymore so we should never talk about him or follow his career in Tampa. I am sure those same whiny babies will change their tune with Bill when (if) he is coaching elsewhere.

**** no, there will be 30 threads about Brady in the main forum!!!!!!!

Last edited:
bdd.jpg

Maybe just rename it to "Former Patriots people are too butt-hurt to have threads in the main forum about" forum?

Maybe just rename it to "Former Patriots people are too butt-hurt to have threads in the main forum about" forum?
This forum should be for the current goings on of the Patriots.

There's 30 about Belichick and he's not a Patriot anymore so what's the difference
Check with the mods why is it ok with so many BB threads. I think there should be one or a forum like brady has here.

Last edited:
Check with the mods why is it ok with so many BB threads. I think there should be one or a forum like brady has here.
Cool I appreciate that response you're keeping the same energy

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back