PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can we close Tom Brady forum?

Ian, can you put an end to these guys derailing any thread they dont like (usually any thread that is anti Belichick) with Taylor Swift gifs? No one is visiting this forum for that.
Well maybe a good idea. but I don’t think they were seriously trying to cripple the thread.

everyone knows if you are truly trying to derail you go LILY
—————————>
1706110210990.jpeg

But ok to have other ex Pats like Brown and non Pats all on the main forum?

Let's delete all the Bill threads too.

ALL the BB threads”

I don’t know that Ian has the time…..

he might need to add some new Admins…

or set up an automatic rule that if BB in title you get a 24- hour cooling off period before posting.
…..

currently, by my count exactly 2 threads about BB in top 25.
And #23 is [started as a parody BB-hater ] the main thread (so not so active).

Last edited:
Well maybe a good idea. but I don’t think they were seriously trying to cripple the thread.

everyone knows if you are truly trying to derail you go LILY
—————————>
View attachment 56158
Now that's somebody I will give the best 30 seconds of her life to

I Love You GIF by Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift Its Just So Meow GIF by FOX Teen Choice
Taylor Swift Lol GIF by The Voice

"Dumb take".

Ian, can you put an end to these guys derailing any thread they dont like (usually any thread that is anti Belichick) with Taylor Swift gifs? No one is visiting this forum for that.
Excited Lets Go GIF by 2023 MTV Video Music Awards

eventually the saltiness will get diluted ... Doesn't look good for his coaching future, so pretty soon there will be nothing to carp about
It seems to me that if Bill ends up out of coaching there'll be plenty to talk about. I might even have something to say. :evil:

I support having a thread about Mac Jones.

It seems to me that if Bill ends up out of coaching there'll be plenty to talk about. I might even have something to say. :evil:
He may not even get that statue his devote followers are hoping for so they have a gathering place for life-long adoration.

It's obviously clear that there were a lot of patsfans posters that over rated Belichick as a highly desired HC. Many even thought he was worth a 1st round trade.

Belichick should've retired last season with Tom.

I said this! This is content we can *ahem* get behind.
Sorry man. I simply don't read every post here...usually I go to a thread, read the OP's premise, respond to any of my posts that were quoted, then skip to the last page, and comment.

Sorry man. I simply don't read every post here...usually I go to a thread, read the OP's premise, respond to any of my posts that were quoted, then skip to the last page, and comment.
yeah, I am on a similar program. I may skim thru stuff, but often the threads get ungainly and a pain to wade thru if you're in catch up mode.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back