PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can we close Tom Brady forum?

This would be a classic

pick-nose.gif

Sure - just mark down the “12th of Never” on a calendar do we don’t forget…. By the way, it’s a long, long time….

No need to. If people want to keep talking about Brady let them.

LOL. What are you using to generate these? Bing chat/GPT blocks anything that I try to generate lol
Bro what despicable, diabolical things are you typing...

1000011909.jpg

LOL. What are you using to generate these? Bing chat/GPT blocks anything that I try to generate lol
I have been using Dream Studio because it allows creating facsimiles of celebs. Bing is great for scene composition, so - as with the Venecol Fan Club - I've come up with a procedure to mix the output (I love my brain sometimes)... Note - if you do roll with DS and want to do anything with Lily use the actor name "Milana Vayntrub" :thumbsup:

Sometimes you can 'trick' Bing with misspellings or role references to give you some lookalikes. I was able to pull in celeb chef "Guy Fiery" a few times, and "Arnold Schwarz" (just to be on the safe side I went with "Arnold Schwarz Commando Barbarian" :haha:) . I'd suggest trying prompts misspelling BB's name or referring to "Patriots Head Coach" or a similar phrase (should still work due to recency).

Last edited:
  • ThankU!
Reactions: sb1
I never liked it but it is what it is. However, given Brady is done and therefore not much is discussed about him, I think that forum should be deleted and any new threads about him should be in the main forum where they belong.

I saw an Antonio Brown thread this week in the main forum and yet any Brady threads get relagated to a secondary forum which I never visit.

I am at the point where I get pissed off when I see threads about former Pats (especially irrelevant ones) and yet our greatest player gets hidden away.

@Ian
perhaps a Brady/Belichick forum would be appropriate

This would be a classic

View attachment 56172
thats a funny one

tom brady GIF

The Belichick situation remains relevant as a fair number of people in here are still waiting to see where he lands. Once that's resolved, we'll probably condense it. But for now, we'll have to see how that ultimately turns out.
Now what Ian?

perhaps a Brady/Belichick forum would be appropriate
Golden Age / Dynasty / It'll Never Be This Good Again Forum? Something along those lines?

Only if it's no holds barred. Lol
Imagine being so committed to Wickersham’s fictional adversarial narrative that you’d want to continue it long after Tom has retired and now that BB is no longer coaching here. Just weird.

Imagine being so committed to Wickersham’s fictional adversarial narrative that you’d want to continue it long after Tom has retired and now that BB is no longer coaching here. Just weird.
Stop being a ****y.

i love to see a Belichick Statue7i

ltS1Zo9.jpg

would be a good one
I would like a statue of both of Tom and Bill on the sideline.

Attachments

• IMG_0329.jpeg
    IMG_0329.jpeg
    63.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0330.jpeg
    IMG_0330.jpeg
    55.4 KB · Views: 1
I was thinking about this...

The Bill Belichick and Tom Brady forum would be more appropriate.

Or reverse the names...

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back