PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bye Week Roster Moves? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chad Jackson's agent claimed that Chad was stashed om IR while able to play

No, I don't believe he was able
He may have been stashed on IR. The fallacy comes in the ability to play. ;)

You clearly haven't watched any games if you are asking "What impact has Woodhead made this year".

He has not made an impact this year like he did last year. The only game he had any real impact in was the Miami game. He had missed quite a few blocks this year. I would use both Faulk and Woodhead.

He has not made an impact this year like he did last year. The only game he had any real impact in was the Miami game. He had missed quite a few blocks this year. I would use both Faulk and Woodhead.

For some reason, Woodhead's productivity is just not there- he has only slightly over 100 yards and 0 TDs. Not sure why this would be the case.

BJGE on the other hand is almost at 400 yards and is at 5 TDs, which far exceeds his total at this point last season.

From Reiss' column, the bye week throwback hoodie, with Pat Patriot on the sleeve.

Paging Italian Pat, need a fashion judgment on this...

101811bb576.jpg

The Pats offense hasn't used Woodhead as much. Also, BJGE and Ridley are getting snaps that we've seen Woodhead get. You claim about Woodhead missing blocks is plain BS.

Last edited:
Woodhead has been banged up early on, I'd wait to see what he can do full strength before declaring he's taken a step back.

Last year Edelman was banged up for a while and really brought nothing to the team but down the stretch he was amazing for us on the PR, one of the best in the league IMO. Give it some time

So we had a cut Edelperson thread. Time for another idiotic cut Woodhead thread?

Cut Woodhead
Trade Welker
Start Mallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft