PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos-Chargers

They still have a top 3 offense, but what improved them more as a team is the defense they revamped. Like I stated before, I think they're peaking too early but as things stand in the young season their one if not the best team in the league.

I agree with the peaking aspect of it. They can't play like this forever...but they will probably still go 13-3 or so this year and the #1 seed.

SMASH MANNING IN THE FACE!!!!! GO BOLTS...KILL THE DOLTS!!!

They still have a top 3 offense, but what improved them more as a team is the defense they revamped. Like I stated before, I think they're peaking too early but as things stand in the young season their one if not the best team in the league.

It is undetermined if they are a better team. I'd say no. Because their offense is a lot more stoppable. There were plenty of games this year where their offense was shut down for a long period of time (a half against the Chiefs, 3 quarters against the Seahawks, 8 of 12 drives vs. the Jets) where they could have lost or did lose with a team with a good offense. If the Patriots, Chargers, and several other teams have the same success against their offense; the Broncos defense may not be good enough.

I am still saying the Broncos are a top team in the league and that they are right now better than the Pats, but I still think they are overrated and beatable.

I agree with the peaking aspect of it. They can't play like this forever...but they will probably still go 13-3 or so this year and the #

I still think New EnglaND will represent the AFC in the SB this year

Swat the Fly Landing Strip!!! Mash Moonhead-base OMaha!!!

step right up sports fans....only 5o cents to take your cuts in our new Whack-A-Welker batting cage...every winner gets a gift head of cabbage!..

Cabbage_Facepunch_Bonanza_lobby_banner.png

It is undetermined if they are a better team. I'd say no. Because their offense is a lot more stoppable. There were plenty of

I am still saying the Broncos are a top team in the league and that they are right now better than the Pats, but I still think they are overrated and beatable.

I agree that they're beatable, but I wouldn't call them overated they still managed to win those games in were they struggled. In the end Denver is most likely the team the Patriots will have to beat to get to the superbowl

skipping this game. 2 manning games in 4 days is too much for me. don't feel like hearing all of the ballwashing. go chargers, but they don't stand a chance. manning throws four at least 4 td's....

not if he gets his face smashed in!..send double safety blitz first series and hit him in the face with double shiver shots!

think the ravens have a shot. nobody is talking about them.
I haven't seen them play at all this year, but I heard they have been playing great the past couple of weeks

Bam!...Smash!!..Crunch!!! ...Urk...Splort...Splutz...

"Omama...hurt 1...hurt 2...143 is the mic..."

I haven't seen them play at all this year, but I heard they have been playing great the past couple of weeks

steve smith is a great addition and the defense is playing well. the ravens like the pasts just know how to win. i wouldn't be surprised if the acf title game is pats/ravens.;)

BTW...sorry if I'm over the top about Peytie Pooch...I DESPISE him and his phony "aw shucks" manufactured persona...he's a proven sexual pervert/predator no different than Rapistberger

I really find it almost impossible to watch a Bronco game anymore. Just the announcers always going gaga over Manning, the offense getting away with illegal picks all the time and it seems like every other team in the league has injuries except for them. I know it sounds like sour grapes, but I just can't take any more of this love for the Broncos. Now, if they are losing, I will be watching, but I'm too tired of watching them run up the score on opponents.

skipping this game. 2 manning games in 4 days is too much for me. don't feel like hearing all of the ballwashing. go chargers, but they don't stand a chance. manning throws four at least 4 td's....

I hope not...i am playing him in 2 FF leagues....

I hope not...i am playing him in 2 FF leagues....

chargers are also missing some corners. they only won last year because they dominated time of possession/also ran the ball quite well. all of their backs are hurt...idk this will another TNF blowout. bet your house that manning throws for a td when the donkeys are in the red zone. lol

I really find it almost impossible to watch a Bronco game anymore. Just the announcers always going gaga over Manning, the offense getting away with illegal picks all the time and it seems like every other team in the league has injuries except for them. I know it sounds like sour grapes, but I just can't take any more of this love for the Broncos. Now, if they are losing, I will be watching, but I'm too tired of watching them run up the score on opponents.

lol i feel the same way.
if the broncos are losing in the 4th quarter i'll tune in otherwise i'm not watching the manning lovefest.

Not sure how people can trash the Pats for the jests game and then in the same breath say the Broncos have looked great. They had the ball 33 minutes in that game and scored 24 points offensively. Pats had the ball 19 minutes and put up 27.

chargers are also missing some corners. they only won last year because they dominated time of possession/also ran the ball quite well. all of their backs are hurt...idk this will another TNF blowout. bet your house that manning throws for a td when the donkeys are in the red zone. lol

Tonight is the night where the AFC west will be won

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back