PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Pregame Thread Week 13 pregame: Chargers (4-7) @ NE (2-9)

Pregame Discussion ahead of the LIVE game day discussion thread. The actual Game Thread will Open an hour ahead of kickoff.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
I'd say the Pats have a shot at making it 3 in a row allowing less than 10 points and losing but the Chargers actually have an offense and their defense is not very good.

Can Mac/Zappe/QB To Be Named Later look competent against one of the worst defenses in the league? I'm just way to excited to find out. Like the final days till Christmas as a kid...

Also how TF are the Chargers only 4-7. Is Staley really that terrible a coach?

Last edited:
Also a storyline nobody is talking about yet...

If the standings hold we play the Chargers next season in Foxboro. If Bill really does go out there to end his career like people are saying then he'll be their head coach for that game. Hmm....

Maybe this still causes the Chargers to panic

images

I'd say the Pats have a shot at making it 3 in a row allowing less than 10 points and losing but the Chargers actually have an offense and their defense is not very good.

Can Mac/Zappe/QB To Be Named Later look competent against one of the worst defenses in the league? I'm just way to excited to find out. Like the final days till Christmas as a kid...

Also how TF are the Chargers only 4-7. Is Staley really that terrible a coach?
Yeah Staley is horrible

On paper the Chargers should win. But they are a lot like the Bills who seem to just find ways to lose games they shouldn't

That’s another pretty big one. Some of these 4 win teams make me nervous as it would only take 2 wins to catch them. Tennesee is another low key one they play all winning teams but hopefully good enough to snatch one

Somewhere along here, we'll probably win another one. Maybe the Chargers or the Jets?

Somewhere along here, we'll probably win another one. Maybe the Chargers or the Jets?

Could see possibly beating the Jest. It's the only game left where I give it a reasonable shot right now. The Chargers are too talented on offense, and our offense will turnover the ball enough to give them plenty of chances to tee off on our tired D.

Top 3 draft pick incoming most likely.

The Chargers are struggling on offense, but their WR’s can bully the Pats smurf CB’s.

The Chargers defense is bad, but I don’t think the Pats can take advantage.

Last edited:
The Chargers have a Real QB who chokes against the Big boys Herbert is playing nobody next week we are overmatched.

I have a feeling we’ll beat Steelers and/or jets if mac is not the qb. If mac continues to start, i could see us lose out
NO we are not!

Chargers will likely score 20-28 points. Loss..
Please tell me how can this Patriots Team score 20 points?? Waiting!
Where Are You Waiting GIF by This GIF Is Haunted

NO we are not!

They are pretty bad offenses. I could see us holding them to around 10 points. As bad as the 2nd half was for us yesterday we would’ve scored 10 without the shank. If mac is in though i can see us scoring under 10-14 those games

This contract for a sub .500 QB :eek: Weird to have an opt-out before his contract year...

If the Pats want to trade for him the Chargers should give us Herbert AND and at least a first rounder for taking on that contract. Lol
1701100361604.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft