PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tankathon

Roast me for this, but after watching the game, did any of you feel like there wasn’t a real push to win this game?
Was surprised to see only 21 rushes (4.2avg... take away Reagor's then it's 3.6yds) to 30 throws given the horrid conditions. Maybe it was to see how Zap handled it, and wow that was a big huge fail.

Guy actually plays for years and then his workout is going to change his draft position?

Reason number 50 why it's such a weird process
Sadly, the answer to that is yes. Workouts are all about showing off potential compared with what’s on tape now (what you actually are).

Sadly, the answer to that is yes. Workouts are all about showing off potential compared with what’s on tape now (what you actually are).
sort of like the SATs for college having more weight than a kid's 4 year GPA

Give me Maye or MHJ. Too bad we can't get both lol

#3 It is... While I'd love to have 1984 NBA draft vibes, I'd just like for the Pats not to screw it up.

We need to get this right moving up to 1 to trade with Chicago maybe the move.

So NE goes to Chicago next season right since the Bears lost?

That ******** game against Denver really did **** us

Losing to Pittsburgh and Denver would of had us with the 1 overall

sort of like the SATs for college having more weight than a kid's 4 year GPA
SATs never had more weight than a four-year gpa. Harvard started using them in the early 1950s, along with gpa, to give kids from public schools an even chance with the preppies who up to that time dominated their admissions. Other schools soon followed. SATs continued to be relied upon because they were good predictors of performance in college. The continued bashing of SATs in recent years is a reflection of this society's move away from metrics of excellence.

Now, which safety can we take with the 3rd pick?
I don't think there are any safeties available, but there is a kicker who has no problem converting 60-yard field goals.

SATs never had more weight than a four-year gpa. Harvard started using them in the early 1950s, along with gpa, to give kids from public schools an even chance with the preppies who up to that time dominated their admissions. Other schools soon followed. SATs continued to be relied upon because they were good predictors of performance in college. The continued bashing of SATs in recent years is a reflection of this society's move away from metrics of excellence.
studies have shown that GPA is a better predictor of college success compared to SAT scores.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back