PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BOB: "More Price"

Status
Not open for further replies.
How? When Brady is going to use all that time to stare down Branch on a third and long because he is the only one that he trust. I have missed Brady who found the open man.

Perhaps all the balls that have been tipped for turnovers have something to do with that....

What Price did at times in the preseason reminds me of Victor Cruz a couple of years ago. Give the kid some more playing time. He has the body and the speed to be dominant both in the middle of the field, and in the 9-route. If he's successful, then we can let the idiot who can't get a grasp on the offense walk into the sunset.

I was just digging through some old draft info on Price. He compares himself to a faster Greg Jennings! Please be accurate!!!

TFY: Which current or past NFL receiver would you compare yourself to and what would do you have to do to match their career as a pro?

Price: I’d say Greg Jennings since he came out of a MAC school and was a second-round pick. I think I’m a little faster than he is, but I’m going to have to work hard. He knew he had to come out and work hard at certain things and that’s the same way I have to come out.

TFY: Do you see yourself following a similar path to Jennings, using your first year to learn the ropes and exploding onto the NFL scene in year two?

Price: I think I’ll have to use that first year to gain experience, take everything in and learn everything I can so when I get an opportunity I can make a major impact for my team.

I was just digging through some old draft info on Price. He compares himself to a faster Greg Jennings! Please be accurate!!!

If he's anything close to Greg Jennings, this offense shouldn't see a struggle like they did in the Pittsburgh game all season, assuming they stay dedicated to running the football.

well according to Reiss.. price was added to the inj report as questionable with a hamstring inj.. can u say Brisby.. or can u say bust

well according to Reiss.. price was added to the inj report as questionable with a hamstring inj.. can u say Brisby.. or can u say bust

How about you stfu. Tired of your damn negative comments.

A very disappointing news. I mean how does this happen? Just getting pissed with the season.

Confirmation that Price is a big part of the game plan! Classic Belichick!:rocker:

What are you basing this on?

Why is it necessary for him to speak out about it? Why even say "We need to make Price a bigger part of the game plan" if he already has the authority to do that?

Sounds like there might be an actual injury, sadly, and not just mind games:

RapSheet Ian R. Rapoport
On Taylor Price -- Sounds like his hamstring tightened up during today's practice/walk-through. Game-time decision.

Time to end the Ocho experiment, get some youth on the field. He knows the system, enough already, get him in there!

hopefully its nothing major and he suits up today...maybe it tighted/cramped up because he hasnt had this much activity

Patriots | Taylor Price added to injury report
Sat, 05 Nov 2011 19:08:08 -0700

New England Patriots WR Taylor Price (hamstring) was added to the team's injury report for Week 9 against the New York Giants. He is considered questionable.

Read more: NFL News and Rumors - Hot off the Wire Fantasy Football News

Why is it necessary for him to speak out about it? Why even say "We need to make Price a bigger part of the game plan" if he already has the authority to do that?
Seemed to me like he was asked about the player and he commented on his progress.
I think you are reading an awful lot about the structure of the coaching staff into one innocuous comment.

Man, price needs some yoga in his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft