PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Big drama incoming for unnamed Patriots player RE: Tray Walker (Who has passed away)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zGL4SOQ.png

Late for work? Yeah, I suppose so. Classy.
Looked into it. Apparently that's their show or blog or whatever. But damn that's some poor awareness. Not a good look at all for fans who aren't familiar with the Ravens' media.

And patsfans.com mourns. Not that Walker was hurt but that Dobson wasn't somehow involved.
Not funny. Not even as sarcasm. Think about the life changing consequences were he involved.

Looked into it. Apparently that's their show or blog or whatever. But damn that's some poor awareness. Not a good look at all for fans who aren't familiar with the Ravens' media.
They've done it in the past, too. I don't remember what it was but I recall them making some very poor-taste tweets during the Ray Rice saga.

Would'nt be surpised if they accuse em of deflating one of the motorcycles tires

Adding the 'P' word to any football - related story will automatically increase the number of hits to the story by 300%. Somehow our Patriots have become the most polarizing team in sports history. So if there's any way at all to crow-bar "Patriots" into an article, doing do will significantly increase your viewership

Which is why it wouldn't surprise me if the source from the police was a lolphins fan.

I heard Aaron hernandez and Jared Fogle from Subway were at the scene as well
Keep the updates coming man. Great job at covering this one.

Oh where, oh where can the Moderators be....this "Superhero" indicates he'd like to go away permanently.

I read that Tom Brady bit (murdered) as obvious sarcasm directed at the media and the NFL. No need for the mods to do anything.

After reading more posts, I guess I may be mistaken as that guy seems to be a known troll.

Last edited:
"to he and his family"???? Well, I guess English must not be his first language.

Not funny. Not even as sarcasm. Think about the life changing consequences were he involved.

What if you read the post as an indictment of those who feel that way about Dobson?

Ur too kind. I prefer Kimmel tho
As long as it isn't Fallon. He is the worst. His football superlatives are painful to listen to. "This guy is most likely to eat a ham sandwich HAHAHAHA."

You're like Family Guy and South Park rolled into one unfunny topical package.
You don't find either of those funny? New episodes of family guy suck but the old ones were great. And South Park is the greatest animated show ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back