PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Big drama incoming for unnamed Patriots player RE: Tray Walker (Who has passed away)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@EMpats lol why you mad at my post

Of course a Patriots player is involved. The Patriot way

Tom Brady attempted murder, part of hernandez gang perhaps?

200_s.gif

Pure speculation here....BUT, why would a witness want to leave the scene? I am guessing there was alcohol involved and the Patriots player involved did not want to get a DUI. Again, that is pure speculation but I am just trying to rationalize why somebody would leave the scene of an accident and avoid speaking with police on the matter.

What is not speculation is that it is a messed up/sad situation and we should all hope the Ravens player survives and can have a normal life.

Lol, this is getting stupid. "Oh Dobson was in Miami it must have been him." It's freaking winter, a lot of people are in Miami!! Miami is a lot bigger than one damn intersection!
Ted Wells has questioned witness and determined that "it's definitely possible witnesses misremembered and Dobson could have been there." The snap is the cover up. #snapgate is on!

Pure speculation here....BUT, why would a witness want to leave the scene?

DUI as you suggested. Maybe the player had some weed on them. Maybe the player didn't want the attention. Maybe they were street racing. Maybe the player is afraid of the cops. Maybe the player is squeamish about blood and freaked out. Maybe the player is in a gay relationship with Walker and doesn't want it found out. Maybe the player was in Miami visiting his side ***** and doesn't want his wife to find out.

Maybe the player has nothing to hide, waited while the ambulance was there then left to be with family and doesn't know that the cops are wanting to question him.

Just like 'destroyed his cellphone' people hear 'left the scene of an accident' and read a ton of negative connotations into it.

:rolleyes:Pats player was obviously a truck disguised as a moped, hence the Raven's player didn't account for him properly and it caused the crash....

sarcasm folks.

hope the injured Raven pulls through.

Pats player can't decide if he should be "eligible" or "ineligible" before turning himself in.

zGL4SOQ.png

Late for work? Yeah, I suppose so. Classy.

That's what I'm trying to say. For them to include that he's a Patriot without an identity is just irresponsible.

Adding the 'P' word to any football - related story will automatically increase the number of hits to the story by 300%. Somehow our Patriots have become the most polarizing team in sports history. So if there's any way at all to crow-bar "Patriots" into an article, doing do will significantly increase your viewership

Why do we even care ? It's people's reactions that get him happy, just don't react. I actually thought the comments were pretty funny. It's not like he's providing proof for any of his ridiculous comments.

Not trying to pat myself on the back but that's my approach as well. You know why they do it. Attention grabbers who are afraid to have a serious conversation. They are just disrespectful A-holes who aren't worth the energy.

With that said I do wish the mods were a little more strict with the riff-raf that sometimes comes in here. Just clutters the board with nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back