PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Big drama incoming for unnamed Patriots player RE: Tray Walker (Who has passed away)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't find any college or high school connections on the roster, so the former Ravens CB (Melvin) does seem like the obvious answer.

Former Patriot Marcus Forston went to the same HS.

Melvin is the most obvious if it's even true.

@NewEngland51 Aaron Dobson was in Miami today, per Snapchat.

He obviously tried to murder the guy.......

I dunno what could have possibly happened to implicate someone else. It's an absolute tragedy that someone is in critical condition though.

For the record, just to clarify:

Can't confirm who @patriots player is, but sources say he was there & cops cant find him; want to [interview] him as witness to Tray Walker crash.

It is obviously not someone like Brady, because we'd already know the name.

I'm confused how they'd know it's a Patriots player but not have a name...

Sure, someone could've been wearing a Patriots hat or something, but of course that doesn't automatically mean he's on the team...

Walker was apparently riding a Honda dirt bike that didn't have lights (that's illegal in Fla), and there was a collision with a Ford Escape at an intersection with a stop sign.

Shortly before 8 p.m. Walker was riding a Honda dirt bike west on Northwest 75th Street. The bike did not have headlights, said Det. Dan Ferrin, spokesman for the Miami-Dade Police Department.

To ride legally, the dirt bike must have headlights and a license plate, Ferrin said. He said police continue to investigate the crash.

Walker collided at an intersection with a Ford Escape traveling south on Northwest 21st Avenue, police said. Ferrin said a woman drove the Ford Escape. She was uninjured and remained at the scene. Ferrin said she had a stop sign at the intersection.

“Detectives are trying to determine exactly what happened, if the Ford Escape took the stop sign or if she just didn’t see Walker,” he said.

Ravens cornerback Tray Walker is in critical condition after motorbike accident, team says

I hope this isn't going to turn into one of those stories about illegal racing.

Driver of SUV that clipped Tray Walker is female. Cops say Walker was wearing dark clothes. Who's "at fault" for crash still under investig.

Dark clothes
No headlights
About half an hour after sunset

And he's had to go to surgery with head trauma. Awful

Dark clothes
No headlights
About half an hour after sunset

And he's had to go to surgery with head trauma. Awful

Damn at that last part.

Still, stupid games stupid prizes and all.

Hope to all hell he turns out okay.

@NewEngland51 Aaron Dobson was in Miami today, per Snapchat.

If it's truly him, Aaron is likely just a witness and is still scared ****less to come forth and tell his story. He probably feels as though the negative attention may be the final straw, and sadly there's a chance that he's correct.

We'll always have that highlight reel catch from his days at Marshall, though, as well as that 2013 Steelers game in garbage time.

Thinking good thoughts for that young man's family and loved ones. Critical head injuries are no joke. I hope there's some bodily injury more readily overcome for his sake (wife is an er nurse at a level 1 trauma center here in ma...I hear the stories).

On the Patriots related note, get in contact with the PD FFS. A woman is potentially on the hook for serious charges depending on eyewitness accounts. The injured mans family wpuld also like to know what happened. If you know anything, communicate it. ASAP. This is not the time for a fall guy. Go call Spikes and see how bailing works for your nfl career.

It is odd or very stupid that whoever the alleged NFL player is did not come forth.. usually a witness is not subject to a drug or alcohol test. If there was an NFL player present....

Interestingly this may not be the first he rode as the bike has his NFL number on it (#25)..

Does not make sense, why wouldn't the witness come forth.. hope this kid makes it, but riding dirtbikes on city streets after dark is not the smartest thing in the world..

This will be the fodder for talk radio today.. getting tired of Farell's affair.

Last edited:
I'm just confused as to how authorities can know that the witness is one of around 60 people on the Patriots, but don't know his name. I would also like to know why the hell it even matters that he's a Patriot - why does that need to be reported? Why can't they just report that police are still looking for a witness who can't be found? Especially if they don't know his identity, they can't confirm his occupation, so it seems irresponsible to just throw the Patriots into the ring without justification. But I guess the term "Patriots" gets clicks/followers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News