PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: MrsPFnV has passed away

So sorry for your loss. RIP MrsPFnV.

So sorry for your loss…

Thanks to all. I'm going out and grabbing my first beer in about 5 years but I could not go without thanking the folks who've stopped in so far for their kind thoughts and words. And yeah Icy, she could lace 'em up, and she could pummel the hell out of you in an argument, but I don't know if I ever saw her hold a grudge. Maybe I'm biased. She wanted to kick your butt because you were wrong, not because she hated you (and by you I mean anybody who got in the cross-hairs of a MrsPFnV fact-seeking barrage :D)

I don't want to go on the canonization crusade... I see that far too often when people lose someone. But d%#*!@t, she was a saint :D

Everybody raise a glass when you get the chance, sew a MrsPFnV patch on your jersey, and dedicate your season to her memory :D

Yawl don't really have to
Sorry to hear. I didn’t get acquainted as I’ve stayed away from the politics forum, too much of that in my world already. But folks are known by the company they keep, and she was with you so that tells me a lot. You have my deepest sympathy. And it’s not healthy to drink alone so let me know anytime you want to share a beer!

Mo Chomhbhrón ó chroí as do chailliúint mhór.

Sorry for your loss, and wishing you the best from just over the river in DC.

I never interacted w her but remember seeing her here. A little before my time. So sorry man.

I am so very sorry to hear this…just terrible news.

Last edited:
Some of you got to know MrsPFnV through the old PoFo, or just around the boards until a few years ago. She passed away yesterday morning after a long illness. She always looked for the best in all of us. She'd deny it, but she was the best of us. For those who remember her, let her memory be a blessing.

Sorry to hear it, my condolences.

Sorry, my Condolences

I’m very sorry. You’re both in my prayers.

My deepest condolences to you and your family. Sometimes the loss of our loved ones far exceeds the pain of facing our own mortality. I hate to think of moving on with my life if something happened to my wife. Be well.

My condolences to you and your family.

Some of you got to know MrsPFnV through the old PoFo, or just around the boards until a few years ago. She passed away yesterday morning after a long illness. She always looked for the best in all of us. She'd deny it, but she was the best of us. For those who remember her, let her memory be a blessing.

My deepest sympathies, friend. I recall from the PoFo she was a true original and very, very smart. Sending you prayers.

So sorry for your loss.

Dear PFnVa,

You and she are in my thoughts. I wish you strength and a long life.

Love,

Mike

So sorry for your loss, I remember her intelligence & commentary well when she frequented the Political Forum, she was always a voice of reason and not afraid to confront folks on both sides of that aisle.

Take care of yourself.

Sorry for your loss. I am not sure anything I can write would provide much comfort, but I have been through the loss of close love ones several times. So I have an idea what you are going through. Hang in there and focus on the good times you had with your wife and try to move past focusing on the times she was sick.

Z”L
may her memory be a blessing

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3