PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Big drama incoming for unnamed Patriots player RE: Tray Walker (Who has passed away)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Dobson. That was a commentary on how ****ty this site is towards him.

Even when you explain the joke to them they don't get it (I sometimes wonder if my exes are posting on here).

And patsfans.com mourns. Not that Walker was hurt but that Dobson wasn't somehow involved.
Guilty people deny things. It's awfully fishy :eek:.

You don't find either of those funny? New episodes of family guy suck but the old ones were great. And South Park is the greatest animated show ever.

I will admit, I can get into some earlier South Park. Family Guy was ruined for me by my classmates in the mid 2000s. Talk about lowest common denominator.

I like Dobson. That was a commentary on how ****ty this site is towards him.
OK. Very subtle, though. I'll have to reset the threshold on my sarcasm setting. I'll remove my Dislike.

I'll remove my Dislike.

DON'T YOU DARE!

I never root against a player on our team unless they do something like Seymour stepping on Glenn's facemask or murder or something. I still have hope for Dobson.

It's weird how we still don't know.

Ya seems odd and makes me buy more into the theory that whoever told the reporter this is some lolphins fanboy knowing the name would never get out or who knows maybe there wasn't another person

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Wow. So sorry to hear this news. Prime of life.

Just another day in the crazy world of NFL players in the off season unfortunately.

makes you think off-season should be abolished
most of these guys are just not ready for normal life -
overcompensating every minute of OS - entering life like invincible heroes or villains - like a game
(not much unlike army men - many need treatment to function in society)

A young man has passed. Extreme sadness. Post is about the accident and witnesses.

Unfortunately these posts constantly get hijacked and off topic with fighting and Simpsons and South Park talk?

Ian. Can you please start a Romper Room for the immature. Or a only NFL talk room for the Pat's fans that don't want to scan page after page through this nonsense to get to the heart of the original topic. It is flat out frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes