PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ben Volin

DefenseRules

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Can someone please throw something at this guy? I hate reporters like him.

What did he do specifically to set you off?

Just ignore him. Don't follow him on Twitter. If we don't give him clicks he'll lose his job.

He does, very rarely, have a nice little piece of insight. He's not completely worthless... He just stinks.

I follow Miguel (@patscap) on twitter and I'm a little disappointed whenever he retweets Volin

C'mon Miguel! o_O

It's really quite simple when it comes to both Goodell and Volin: neither possesses the intellectual/cognitive abilities their positions require. Just can't do it. It'd be like asking a wolverine to solve algebraic equations. Case closed.

I follow Miguel (@patscap) on twitter and I'm a little disappointed whenever he retweets Volin

C'mon Miguel! o_O

Like in the Star Wars epics, Miguel is listening to the siren calls of the Dark Side! :eek:

Ben Volin is working at becoming Tony Massaroti. He'll never get there.

Ben Volin is working at becoming Tony Massaroti. He'll never get there.

Its funny. I can't stand Mazz on all topics except baseball where I find myself agreeing with him 95% of the time because he knows (a majority of the time) knows what hes talking about. Volin's issue is that he has zero depth in anything but anime, TV Land, Candy Crush and menu items at Chipolte.

This forum gets very butthurt over that guy.

Just ignore him. Don't follow him on Twitter. If we don't give him clicks he'll lose his job.

And then hopefully get hired to cover the LOLphins, where he should be.

Who's Ben Volin?

:rolleyes:

In "print", Volin is at the very low end of the "competent" range. Journalism jobs are scarce, and the Globe could surely do better, but maybe they're happy to have somebody so mediocre that he won't quickly get hired away.

On Twitter Volin is catastrophically bad. My guess is that he'd be bad on the air for approximately the same reasons he's bad on Twitter. Above all, thinking is a difficult task for him, and he does it slowly.

I know it's the off season, but enough with threads like this one.

Volin is one of those reporters who mistakes impartiality for just taking the anti-Patriots view.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back