PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats hire Ben McAdoo as Sr. Offensive Assistant

Derailing threads should be a bannable offense for those who do it regularly.

I'll leave it up to Ian.
Look at this absolute and total crybaby. This is pathetic.

The only one who derails threads constantly is you.

Anyone with an ounce of intelligence knows that the discussion of a former passing game/offensive coach and the possible rehabilitation of a totally sucky QB is more than appropriate.

But you're going to cry and whine about it. Get over yourself.

Last edited:
Pats have done this in the past with coaches to give them a springboard back to a more prominent position.

What if AVP, McAdo are better with QB's?? I think Mayo's Team is going to be really good at WR and TE He won't wish upon a star. I think our QB's won't be throwing to scrubs this time around I think Parker - Thornton and Juju are all GOING!
Your talent evaluation continues to be amongst the worst on the board.

While JJSS wasn't great, you had a s**t o-line giving the QB less than 1.5 seconds to read and throw the ball. That makes it nigh impossible to do anything if the 1st read isn't there.

If/when you can acknowledge that, then, maybe, you'll have a better understanding as to why you evaluation of the receivers isn't worth 2 cents.

Your talent evaluation continues to be amongst the worst on the board.

While JJSS wasn't great, you had a s**t o-line giving the QB less than 1.5 seconds to read and throw the ball. That makes it nigh impossible to do anything if the 1st read isn't there.

If/when you can acknowledge that, then, maybe, you'll have a better understanding as to why you evaluation of the receivers isn't worth 2 cents.
DB you say the nicest things. :rofl:

Who would take Parker and JuJu with their contracts?
He's saying to cut all 3... He'd cut Thornton despite how young the kid still is.
Why don't you ask him about who he wanted in the 1st round last year leading up to the draft.. (hint: it wasn't a CB)

He's saying to cut all 3... He'd cut Thornton despite how young the kid still is.
Why don't you ask him about who he wanted in the 1st round last year leading up to the draft.. (hint: it wasn't a CB)
Now I know you need Brain surgery DB Thornton is going to be Cut! that I am sure of. Regarding Thornton there's...

Nothing To See Here GIF by Giphy QA

DB....Mayo is not an Idiot he sees what most knowledgeable fans like myself see there is no hope for Juju - Parker and Thornton. I guarantee you Two or Them won't be on the 2024 squad you can thank me later.

DB....Mayo is not an Idiot he sees what most knowledgeable fans like myself see there is no hope for Juju - Parker and Thornton. I guarantee you Two or Them won't be on the 2024 squad you can thank me later.
I there's no hope for any of the three of them shouldn't you be guaranteeing none of the 3 on the 24 squad?

Nick Cattles has a good breakdown of the performace as Giants’ OC in the latest Bedard pod, from a numbers/analytics standpoint. Spoiler alert. His offenses were good, despite overall mediocre talent.

I was excited until I read Mike Lombardi’s name. But I guess stats don’t lie.
I think it's satire (BCStatNetwork) but he did apparently nail Mahomes and had Allen/Lamar 1 & 2 ahead of Mayfield/Darnold. So he nailed all of those.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back