PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bad News for Kraft haters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting take from Russo reportedly quoting another owner. If true, pretty strong stuff about how our owner is perceived.
“’Do you think we want Goodell to suspend the best player in the league? Its star? For the first four games of the regular season, which includes a game against the Cowboys and the first opening Thursday night game of the year?

“‘We got Kraft. We don’t like Kraft. We got him already. We nailedhim for a million dollars, and he lost a first-round pick and a fourth-round pick. And we made sure that Kraft did not appeal it because we all bombarded him at the owners’ meetings and said ‘Bob, you’ve got no support here. Do what you have to do. You have no support. Nobody is going to back you up.’”
Chris Russo to Minihane: Deflategate punishment was more about Robert Kraft than Tom Brady

Chris Russo is an idiot. He often states his opinion of what he thinks happened like that.
He is the guy who said the wells report was dead on then admitted he never read it.
No way Russo has any info from any owner.

Chris Russo is an idiot. He often states his opinion of what he thinks happened like that.
He is the guy who said the wells report was dead on then admitted he never read it.
Maybe, maybe not but this was a bag job from the start and those picks were never coming back. Best we can hope is Brady doesn't get suspended and I'm not counting on that. The league is owned by a bunch of 9 year olds with money. Bob's mistake was being naive about his partners.

giphy.gif

lol. Priceless.

Without question, Chris Russo is an confabulating idiot but it has already been reported that this is the way it essentially went down.

So obviously this whole thing was Kraft trying to get the fans back. By the time he said anything, His buddy Goodell had already decided that he was going to keep ignoring science.

While I'm sure that Kraft was bombarded by the owners to accept the punishment, no way is Russo right about the NFL not wanting the Brady pelt on their wall.

Kraft bent over for Goodell and just took,another one....

image.jpeg

Apparently you've never heard of tub girl.... and that's not even the worst.

At this point tubgirl, lemon party, goatse are all quaint little memories of the past for us internet types. Like how your grandma would spend afternoons fondly remembering growing up in a small french village selling flowers and sharing their advanced kissing technology.

I look at tubgirl when I need mental floss from whatever heinous **** I see. I only go to forums that post crap like that to make sure I know how to avoid them.

Kraft strikes me as a man who's never been in a fist fight. Every man should get into at least one.

Kraft leveraging his powerful influence among his peers to forcefully petition owners on behalf of his team:

Last edited:
Kraft strikes me as a man who's never been in a fist fight. Every man should get into at least one.
I haven't been in a fight since I was a kid. The problem with doing it as an adult is you easily can get arrested for assault. Either that, or seriously injure someone and get sued. I think the days of "honor" regarding man-to-man fisticuffs are over. I know a couple guys I'd love to deck if not for the potential legal fallout.

Without question, Chris Russo is an confabulating idiot but it has already been reported that this is the way it essentially went down.
It would make sense if RK thought or knew they were after him and once he gave up the fight on the picks and fine that Roger would reduce or eliminate Brady's suspension, only he didn't. The story makes sense up to that point, if Goody had reduced Brady's suspension to one or zero. So did Goody stab him in the back? Remember when Kraft gave it up he said to trust his choice? Something went wrong somewhere.

Last edited:
I haven't been in a fight since I was a kid. The problem with doing it as an adult is you easily can get arrested for assault. Either that, or seriously injure someone and get sued. I think the days of "honor" regarding man-to-man fisticuffs are over. I know a couple guys I'd love to deck if not for the potential legal fallout.
The problem is that everyone's got a camera on their person now, there's proof. You can't get in a fight and then deny it. Hell, even if both of you don't report it, your fight could still be online because some idiot spectator filmed it on his iPhone and tweeted it. "OMG two guys fighting with their fists instead of on the Internet what is this 1975? #ridiculous #ThingsIWouldNeverDo #RealMenSubtweet"

At this point tubgirl, lemon party, goatse are all quaint little memories of the past for us internet types. Like how your grandma would spend afternoons fondly remembering growing up in a small french village selling flowers and sharing their advanced kissing technology.

I look at tubgirl when I need mental floss from whatever heinous **** I see. I only go to forums that post crap like that to make sure I know how to avoid them.
Goatse was the worst. Imagine a live motion GIF of that bad boy. Having possession of that would be like holding the key to the kingdom of Heaven. I laughed so hard the first time I saw Lemon Party that I literally **** my pants.

For Patriots fans that hate Kraft, I suggest you find another team to support. He's by far the best owner in the NFL....
He was indeed one of the best owners in the NYJFL…until 2006, when he helped elect the current commissioner.
Since that moment, he's been one of the worst.

He was indeed one of the best owners in the NYJFL…until 2006, when he helped elect the current commissioner.
Since that moment, he's been one of the worst.
He didn't help elect him, he was behind another guy but the majority wanted Goodell, not sure why some of you still blame Goodell for this, its apparent it was a large group of owners that wanted to knock Bob down a peg. Don't get me wrong, if they fired Goodell tomorrow I'd celebrate but he's just a conduit.

If Kraft was not one of those backing Goodell from the begining of the process, then my apologies,
with a hats off however to the 8 owners who voted for Gregg Levy until the end. They obviously knew
who the better candidate was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back