PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone else have the same mindset as me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gitgronked82

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Huge Celtics fan here. Maybe it's the Bruins for some of you, or maybe nothing at all. But I'm glad I had something to follow because I don't know what else I would have done after the SB. Once that game ended I needed a couple months to take a break from deflategate, revis, injuries, etc.

But now that winter sports are over, it's Patriots from here on out. Sure, I'll still watch the sox but I'm all in for the Pats. Every single day I will be thinking about Brady, Bill, and Super Bowl 50. Man I can't wait for training camp. Can't wait for the fricking preseason games. Starting now, Pats are everything again

I really dislike baseball. But every year around this time I tune in to a few games because I'm desperate for something. It always just reinforces how I feel and I don't watch another one until next year.

Little known fact:
When you are born in Brazil, you sign a contract that you are obliged to watch and enjoy soccer. It's true, your footprint is used as signature.

So yeah, i have that as substitute, even though I'm gradually disliking soccer recently

My order of sports teams.

#1 Pats
#2 Bruins (I just like Hockey in general... this team was actually a bit unlikable this year)
#3 Celtics
#4 Red Sox (just not a big baseball fan but i do like playoff baseball).

I really dislike baseball. But every year around this time I tune in to a few games because I'm desperate for something. It always just reinforces how I feel and I don't watch another one until next year.
to each his own. i like it, just not nearly as much as basketball of football

and yeah. im always crazy desperate in the summer. i drive down to gillette for practice, and i look forward to preseason games all week long. i love hard knocks and i dream about week 1

My order of sports teams.

#1 Pats
#2 Bruins (I just like Hockey in general... this team was actually a bit unlikable this year)
#3 Celtics
#4 Red Sox (just not a big baseball fan but i do like playoff baseball).
yeah i hope that's just because you like hockey more than basketball, because the celtics fought and gave it their all every night. can't say the same about the Bs this year

the baseball season is just way to long for me. 162 games? should be around 80 imo.

the baseball season is just way to long for me. 162 games? should be around 80 imo.

i'd say an even 100 should be about right but i could live with 82 like basketball and hockey. knock some of those ridiculous salaries down. maybe not have to sell the farm for a hot dog and beer.

i'd say an even 100 should be about right but i could live with 82 like basketball and hockey. knock some of those ridiculous salaries down. maybe not have to sell the farm for a hot dog and beer.

Any time i go to a sox game its going to be against a team in last place, and ill be sitting in the bleachers for like $22 on a rainyday

Bruins for me..with them not making playoffs...it really blows..but i watch every NHL playoff game so it's fine...nothin better then playoff hockey IMO

I play video games and masturbate in the off season. I'll watch a few minutes here and there of the other sports' playoffs. Now that I live in Oakland A's territory I think I'll root for the Giants to antagonize the locals. By 'root' I mean buy a hat or a jersey and watch 20 minutes worth of baseball during the regular season.

I used to be the biggest baseball fan in the world when I was a kid. I ate and breathed that ****, and then they dismantled the team I loved one offseason and it was the end for me. At least in the NFL when you fall in love with a few players there's a good chance at least a few of them will be back next year and not traded away for some left-hander from AAA.

I play video games and masturbate in the off season. I'll watch a few minutes here and there of the other sports' playoffs. Now that I live in Oakland A's territory I think I'll root for the Giants to antagonize the locals. By 'root' I mean buy a hat or a jersey and watch 20 minutes worth of baseball during the regular season.

I used to be the biggest baseball fan in the world when I was a kid. I ate and breathed that ****, and then they dismantled the team I loved one offseason and it was the end for me. At least in the NFL when you fall in love with a few players there's a good chance at least a few of them will be back next year and not traded away for some left-hander from AAA.
You masterbate a lot in the offseason huh? Is it mostly to the butler pick? I mean that turns me on way more than women these days

You masterbate a lot in the offseason huh? Is it mostly to the butler pick? I mean that turns me on way more than women these days

Well, normally Patriot wins drain me for the week but without them I've got to manually intervene.

I made a lot of adult friends this offseason.

I was all set with football for a bit after the super bowl. Between that game and divisional game I've seen everything I needed to see last season. I'm not into hockey, basketball, or baseball so this has been a bit of a slow time in the sports world for me. Luckily my flag football season started two weeks ago and I was busy training for that. After my flag season ends in mid June I will be itching for NFL ball again.

Baseball is dull as dirt. Can't believe I used to watch all the games as a kid. Waste of time. Fisk Yaz rice broke my heart every year.

Basketball is wwe like in its ludicrousness.

Hockey is ok but a little too frenetic.

Football is the only watchable sport for me.

I use pickle juice to soften up my semicorns....

tumblr_lkzz1ngRS61qfd2e5o1_500.jpg

Only football for me and it is for the entire year.

I used to be a basketball fan until I couldn't deal with the fact that everything is a foul. When someone drives to the basket their main objective is drawing the foul instead of actually making the shot. Unless players are clotheslined, refs need to stay out of it as far as I am concerned.

I like all of the Boston sports teams but love the Patriots. There's nothing quite like football.

I'm in the same boat except I'm not so desperate that I'd turn to MLB. They can't even catch routine fly balls these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back