PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

any word on ninky??

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is true, I fear for my knowledge of anatomy. I wish I could find out more about what type of muscles could cause such a strongman to look like that walking.
Did he get twisted with his upper body going in a different direction then his lower body?

Do you have knowledge of anatomy?
I wish I could find out more about what type of muscles could cause such a strongman to look like that walking.

Hip muscles.:D

Last edited:
Do you have knowledge of anatomy?

Hip muscles.:D

Gross anatomy. Which of the hip muscles, I know about 5 from the different groups there are. I went from thinking it was a knee issue, then they said hip injury, and I thought of rectus femoris, but then while he was down, they kept on trying to feel something from his stomach area which could indict an issue with any of the muscles in the psoas group.
But none of these explains what I saw, thus my curiosity...

Last edited:
Gross anatomy. Which of the hip muscles, I know about 5 from the different groups there are. I went from thinking it was a knee issue, then they said hip injury, and I thought of rectus femoris, but then while he was down, they kept on trying to feel something from his stomach area which could indict an issue with any of the muscles in the psoas group.
But none of these explains what I saw, thus my curiosity...

Apparently, he's been examined and tested and the verdict is muscle strain, if Howe and curran are to be believed. I don't know a lot about anatomy, but i would believe medical reports over guessing by how a guy limps off the field.

I do know (google) that a hip pointer is not a strained muscle, although, I suppose a minor one involving strained muscles could be possible if i read it right.

it sounds like hes going to be able to play. if thats the case that is great news. hes makes a lot of plays coming of the edge :rocker:

it sounds like hes going to be able to play. if thats the case that is great news. hes makes a lot of plays coming of the edge :rocker:

That's what they're saying. He's definitely our most solid edge defender, though we look great for pass rush options, hope we throw the kitchen sink against some of these teams. I'd love to see Ninko or Cunningham rush from inside with two of Jones, Scott, Francis outside on third down.

Deaderick is a great passing down tackle too. They had good success with he and Anderson, carter last year.

Deaderick is a great passing down tackle too. They had good success with he and Anderson, carter last year.

Interesting how his ascension up the depth chart has flown so completely under the radar. Seems to me his skill set is a better compliment to Wilfork's than that of Love.

Looks like the injury is not very serious and he will be ready to play for the next game.That's really good news!!!:rocker::rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back