PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

any word on ninky??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like it may not be too bad :

Tom E. Curran ‏@tomecurran
There is early but cautious optimism Rob Ninkovich could be ready for a week from Sunday. Long way to go, though.

Sounds like it may not be too bad :

Tom E. Curran ‏@tomecurran
There is early but cautious optimism Rob Ninkovich could be ready for a week from Sunday. Long way to go, though.

Yes, the amputation clinic had an unexpected opening next week

i'd kill were my man ready for the AFCCG

Last edited:
I heard this from a very reliable source: He's is day to day. He's working hard to get better but it is what it is.

Yes, the amputation clinic had an unexpected opening next week

i'd kill were my man ready for the AFCCG
Curran isn't the overly optimistic type, he had one of the longer estimates for Gronk and turned out to be right. If he hearing cautious optimism it's probably legit cautious optimism.

Curran isn't the overly optimistic type, he had one of the longer estimates for Gronk and turned out to be right. If he hearing cautious optimism it's probably legit cautious optimism.

True. He had Brady on his deathbed.
I think he gets his best stuff from Mary,

More :

Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe
Rob Ninkovich suffered some strained muscles in his hip, but he has a better chance to play than not next week, according to a source.

That is some fantastic early news!

More :

Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe
Rob Ninkovich suffered some strained muscles in his hip, but he has a better chance to play than not next week, according to a source.

If this is true, I fear for my knowledge of anatomy. I wish I could find out more about what type of muscles could cause such a strongman to look like that walking.
Did he get twisted with his upper body going in a different direction then his lower body?

More :

Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe

WOW, that would be awesome. Like PWP said I'd be more than happy if he's back for AFCC.

I hope he will be okay. We need him for sure.

limping that bad on strained muscles? wow looked a lot worse

Well said. :rocker: This byeweek will be very beneficial to the walking wounded on this team.

Even moreso for the limping and crawling wounded.

:rocker:

Great news and I am happy for him even if he were not ready in 2 weeks, at least he will not require surgery and he will still be ready for the big game.

If this is true, I fear for my knowledge of anatomy. I wish I could find out more about what type of muscles could cause such a strongman to look like that walking.
Did he get twisted with his upper body going in a different direction then his lower body?

If it were towards the rear of the hip or buttocks it could have impinged on the sciatic nerve. That's painful and can shoot all the way down the leg to the foot. I'd be walking gingerly after that too....... :eek:

My guess would be hip flexor - as walking causes flexion at the hip joint.

Fantastic news, the way he walked off the field seemed like it could have been season ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back