PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Amendola's Neighbors Are Mad at Him

Status
Not open for further replies.
It completely prevents you from having to scrape any frost from your windows early in the a.m. Seriously.
Yes, but you don't need a carport for that.

Perhaps the car port is for the ladies he courts so they won't have to clean their vehicle off after snowfall.
Does Kay Adams know about this?

The thing I love the most about the west is nobody giving you constant **** about what you do on your property.

Every ****ing person in my neighborhood in New England was an uppity ******* with nothing better to do than stick their nose in your business.

What a joke. I'd leave the SOB up now

That's why I drive loud diesel trucks. Love to piss off people when I pull or drive through a neighborhood and the addition of rolling black smoke makes life good.

Dola should go get a diesel truck, put a 5 or 6" straight pipe exhaust on it and build it up. That way all the neighbors can hear it warm up in the morning and he can leave a cloud of smoke when he goes to work.

There's one guy who is making sure he's never late for practice. Eff his neighbors and their tight lilly asses.

I once rented a house in a community in Scottsdale AZ. I was not used to living in a desert community so you could imagine my surprise when I came home one night to find an angry note on my door demanding that I maintain the rocks in my yard. hahaha A few days later the community manager stopped by and told me I needed to rake my rocks so that they maintain a manicured appearance. Then added I needed to trim the branches on the 20' tree so that it looked "kept". hahahahaa

Example pic below: Not the house I rented.

090820h.jpg

The thing I love the most about the west is nobody giving you constant **** about what you do on your property.

Every ****ing person in my neighborhood in New England was an uppity ******* with nothing better to do than stick their nose in your business.
Yeah, I bet they really miss you too! ;)

That's why I drive loud diesel trucks. Love to piss off people when I pull or drive through a neighborhood and the addition of rolling black smoke makes life good.

Dola should go get a diesel truck, put a 5 or 6" straight pipe exhaust on it and build it up. That way all the neighbors can hear it warm up in the morning and he can leave a cloud of smoke when he goes to work.
Hey Crash, I knew that was you...that's why I cut your brake cables.

Just call me, Gladys Kravitz.

I once rented a house in a community in Scottsdale AZ. I was not used to living in a desert community so you could imagine my surprise when I came home one night to find an angry note on my door demanding that I maintain the rocks in my yard. hahaha A few days later the community manager stopped by and told me I needed to rake my rocks so that they maintain a manicured appearance. Then added I needed to trim the branches on the 20' tree so that it looked "kept". hahahahaa

I haven't raked my rocks since I was a teenager. o_O

I'm not surprised. This is one of those neighborhoods where, if you want to replace a window, you better have documentation that shows Ben Franklin's son made it in his wood shop.
Haha, that's pretty much true. However, you can do almost whatever you want inside the home.

He should have put the carport in his living room.

Funny, what I like about where I live in RI is that no one gives a **** about anyone else. Like, if I was dying in the street someone *might* stop to see what's up. When I lived on College Hill I only knew one neighbor.

But then again, it's probably me and my awful personality.

(That being said, there are some super-provincial neighborhoods here.)

They could have at least waited till after the Super Bowl to bother him with this carport issue.

What's a historic district without a little chrome and vinyl.

LOL, that's awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick