PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Amendola's Neighbors Are Mad at Him

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are few things more pathetic (yet also hilarious) than someone like you who cannot live without getting the last word, but simultaneously ignores a simple question and has absolutely nothing intelligent to say.

What an idiotic statement!!!!! Totally devoid of anything even remotely resembling logic.

Please, please, please take two courses somewhere. They are "Reading for Comprehension 101" and "Logic 101". I swear that reading Deus' posts on this subject makes me feel like I am Alice at the Mad Hatter's table for tea. I guess the old adage must be true - "The inmates think it is everyone else that is crazy".

While you two continue to amuse the hell out of me, I doubt others find your folly to be on topic, so I'll just leave the thread while laughing at you two hypocrites.

I wondered what happened when you put someone on ignore. I now know. It's cool. No content. Fitting!

What an idiotic statement!!!!! Totally devoid of anything even remotely resembling logic.
Yeah, not only was it a moronic statement, but it's pathetic how some people out there think they should have to right to forbid others from entering into lawful quid pro quo agreements that don't effect them in the slightest.

It's actually quite sickening. People need to learn how to mind their own business.

Yeah, not only was it a moronic statement, but it's pathetic how some people out there think they should have to right to forbid others from entering into lawful quid pro quo agreements that don't effect them in the slightest.

It's actually quite sickening. People need to learn how to mind their own business.

I know what you are saying, and I agree, but let's take a step back or two.

Take this situation. You and your neighbor agree that you will paint your house yellow with purple polka dots and your neighbor will paint his house purple with yellow polka dots. Lets also say there is no HOA or zoning rules against this. Now I happen to live two houses down on that same street and I find your house paint choices nauseating. It IS my business because it will decrease the value of my house significantly. However, there is nothing I can legally do to stop you. What I can do is request that the two of you change your minds. Assuming you don't change your minds, what can I do? Well, I could (a) grin and bear it, (b) sell my house before you paint, (c) organize my neighbors to peacefully protest by (1) marching along on the public sidewalk in front of your homes or (2) having our children not be allowed to play with your children and (3) general shunning. There may be other choices, but in the end even though it is a legally valid agreement between the two of you and doesn't break any rules or laws, it would still be my business because it directly affects the value of my home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents