PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

49ers vs. Seahawks

It's a close game. That's the first one since wildcard weekend.

Disagree. People forget how good the 2003 D was, I guess.

This team's defense was amongst the best in the league with Wilfork, Mayo, Spikes, Talib, and Kelly.

I almost feel like SF would be a tougher matchup for Denver because they have more playmakers on offense. SF vs Den would be horrible to watch. Either team winning would be unbearable.

If we want denver to lose...we need 49ers to win. Best chance to win vs them

I would love to see BOTH Crabtree and Boldin on this team one day. Those guys are players.

About Kaepernick... He gets a lot of hate for being a DB, and ****y and all that stuff, but we are going on 2 straight years of this guy showing up and making big plays in the playoffs. This dude is the future of the game.

Mike Pierra disagrees with a call? Is this a different Mike Pierra than the one who is usually on Fox?

SEA gets another bad call.

harbaugh is such a *****

And I do see a good amount of red in the crowd.

If we want denver to lose...we need 49ers to win. Best chance to win vs them

Seattle's d also matches up better. It will really depend on the officials as well. Seattle's defense is based on a lot of holding and illegal contact and Denver's entire offense is based on illegal pick plays. Would be a matchup for the ages.

If SF wins and they are the dog in the SB - I think I know where I will put some $$$.

Whitner...another guy I'm happy to see the Bills send out of the AFC East.

So glad BB isn't a douchebag like Harbaugh. At least we can lose with some dignity.

Comeon Wilson!

Harbaugh is such a prick.

Harbaugh is such a drama queen lol.

Harbaugh is so annoying, WOW...

every 2nd or 3rd and 1 they are giving first down for Seahawks

lol @the Harbaugh hate. I have a great deal of respect for him & his team. Have nothing against him showing some passion on the sideline.

whats wrong with asking for calls? when brady does it we get them, maybe he needs to do it more.

There's a huge difference in what Brady does and what Harbaugh does. Harbaugh completely loses his **** everytime a call goes after San Fran.

What a throw by Wilson... gutsy call too :eek:

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back