PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

49ers vs. Seahawks

It pains me to say this, but I don't think the Pats could have beaten either of these teams.

That actually makes me feel better about the loss haha. But I agree and coming into the playoffs I felt we had a decent shot at the AFC, then probably would have needed to play the game of our lives to beat the NFC winner.

SF trying to choke this lead away smh

It pains me to say this, but I don't think the Pats could have beaten either of these teams.

Not a chance.

I think expectations were just unrealistically high after the last 3 games, and I include my own there. When you're undermanned it's only a matter of time before that gets exposed.

Nice to see what a real defense looks like :(

Said it during Seattle's game against NO where they struggled against a poor road team - SF impresses me the most of all the teams left, don't see them losing. Although Denver's performance on both sides of the ball in these playoffs could change my mind.

We'll see how the rest of this game plays out, Seattle needs to turn it up a notch though they haven't really impressed me down the stretch.

The thing is that Denver was never really challenged in either playoff game. At least, I don't think so. Whatever, I don't even care anymore. This is my last football game of the season. Didn't watch the Super Bowl last year, and I won't watch it this year. My Godson's birthday is coming up anyway so I will be busy. :)

doesn't matter who wins this game, either one of these defenses are going to make it a very bad day for Manning.

The pursuit of this Seattle defense is UNBELIEVABLE. Wow. :eek:
Hell, the pursuit of both defenses is impressive. Man what a pass rush.

So jealous.:(

doesn't matter who wins this game, either one of these defenses are going to make it a very bad day for Manning.

I'll agree to disagree. Manning just put up the NFL's record for most TD's during a single season while also playing some of the greatest football of his NFL career. He has a machine of an offense with Thomas as a true #1 WR. A physical Decker on the outside. A great slot receiver in Decker. A monster of a pass catching TE. Etc. If anything I believe it's the other way around; and Manning along with Denver's offensive weapons will make it a very bad day for either of Seattle or San Fran's defense.

LOL at Harbaugh. But I would be pissed too. That was a lame call.

maybe. seattle has a good secondary but their offense sucks. 49ers have a more balanced defense but their secondary is suspect.

SF is a very talented team, very tough, and they lost in the big game last year and will thus be very hungry.

This could go down as one of the best all time NFC Title Games. But it is hard to enjoy it after the Patriots loss.

It's a good game because it appears to be straight up, not Omissioner fixed.

Is it me or is Pam Oliver turning into Steven Tyler?

These teams are beating the living hell out of each other. Seems like there are men down on every other play.

These guys are going to be dead tired when this game is over. This is so intense.

What a great game. REAL football. This is how they used to play. Love it!!!!

Seattles secondary gets a lot of credit and rightfully so, they're the best in football. Whats really fun to watch on these 3rd down situations how fast the front 7 looks weather its getting to the QB or getting on top of RB's when they leave the pocket. Both of these defenses play with confidence and they dictate the game as opposed to the other way around. If you have a 3rd and anything over 6 against Seattle you won't be converting. Meanwhile, on our defense...

the other thing you immediately notice watching them? Count the amount of times you see guys diving at air trying to make a tackle.

Seattle will beat the piss out of Denver if they finnish this game off.

Wow. Bad defense there.

Seattles secondary gets a lot of credit and rightfully so, they're the best in football. Whats really fun to watch on these 3rd down situations how fast the front 7 looks weather its getting to the QB or getting on top of RB's when they leave the pocket. Both of these defenses play with confidence and they dictate the game as opposed to the other way around. If you have a 3rd and anything over 6 against Seattle you won't be converting. Meanwhile, on our defense...

OOPS San Fran just gave one up.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back