PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

49ers vs. Seahawks

LOL, I have to admit that Sherman is a total d-bag but if he was a Patriot I would LOVE him. I would wish he'd shut up, but I'd defend his assiness as the day is long.

Oh well.

I think welker doesn't even play the whole game in two weeks, he is going to get
laid out by Seattle.

Yeah, Denver is going to get stonewalled.

that was a great physical game of football

hope that seahawks can stop Manning. wouldn't be able to stand a peyton manning victory media parade

These teams were playing so fast, makes me wonder if we have second league players or they are on special diet that BB can't get to feed his players.

I hate the Seahawks. I like Lynch but I despise Sherman and Pete Carol. I'm hoping the Broncs carve them up.

The guy James on Fox 11 news just said that he thought Richard Sherman made a great play. However he also said it was a classless maneuver by Sherman to trash talk Micheal Crabtree after the Hawks won and then on top of that blast him on the post interview with Erin Andrews. James also said you should try to win with a little class, but what he did was over the top and it was classless. I completely agree with James.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back