PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

3/4 of the way through the season, who is our non-Brady MVP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been impressed with king on special teams. He's always making a play. Every game.

I don't know what this team would do without the improved play of Marcus cannon. Not just this year but going forward. This is shaping up to be the worst OT draft in maybe 20 years and free agency is usually trash.

I don't know what this team would do without the improved play of Marcus cannon. Not just this year but going forward. This is shaping up to be the worst OT draft in maybe 20 years and free agency is usually trash.

Vollmer?

Mcourty

Team player, good in the community, Bob Kraft likes him.

I'd vote oline. Because theyre so interdependent, i cant single out one guy.

cannon's turnaround from scrub to almost probowl level is huge. Shaq mason has been a mauler in the run game. solder has been solid.

scar gets these guys to play. Bradys been sacked far less this year than last and blount always has holes to run through. I take nothing away from blount, lost a ton of weight, worked hard, came ready to play-but his production would not be what it was w/o the oline stepping up this year.

Hightower, Butler, Mccourty all having great seasons. Branch has been very good. wrs as a unit. I agree with the poster who said going forward-the mvp for games 13-16 + playoffs-if i had to pick one guy it would be JE11.

One other position group to watch is the DEs. They had a great game vs. rams, although it was the rams. Sheard played well-and reports are hes been busting his butt in practice; nink had a good game-hes been battling 2 different injuries this year-looks like hes getting healthy; long was solid;flowers, whos been the best, had a quiet game compared to the others; but the improvement/health of sheard and nink is maybe the most important thing on this team for its SB hopes.

As a unit the O-line, as one player so far, Blount. I know they two are also interlinked but Blount has far exceeded my expectations.
PS:
(Next interesting Thread Title. who is the most disappointing "active" player but I guess that might develop into an ugly debate. Relative to my expectations, very disappointed in Mingo. Thought he would being more to the table.)

Mcourty

Team player, good in the community, Bob Kraft likes him.

Because Im in bad mood this morning, this past Sunday that was the most active DMC has been in weeks.

Just another reason why he deserves MVP/
My bad moods have a profound impact on this board's perception of the world.

:p

Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think Hightower has been all that great

I would say Butler on D and..... probably Blount on O

Shaq Mason has REALLY come along well so far. Thank you Mr. Scar..

Chris Simms' All-22 Team for NFL Week 13
I really like seeing him on that list, a few people had mentioned that he was not playing that well at the start of the year so it's good to see he's improving. However seeing hicks on that list just makes me disappointed we didn't try and re sign him very hard

Thuney. The rook plays like a vet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back