PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

1/6 Brady's Presser Entrance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's one of two times his pursuit of a personal life has hurt the team -- when he spent that time in a city where you walk a lot and he presumably didn't have access to the treatment sources he was used to.

It's very excusable -- he was wooing his future wife. Nobody (perhaps excepting military personnel and the like) is obligated to totally sacrifice their personal lives so as to be better at their job.

The other is even more excusable -- spending the offseason in LA to be with his son isn't as ideal as spending it nearer where most of his teammates live.
It's not like Brady was walking around NYC on an injured wheel. I'm sure they were driven blackcar service everywhere they went if he wasn't up to walking.

1ObzRH7.jpg

OIoWf8N.jpg
Beat me to it.

I'm sure there won't be a piece of video where the gait of the subject's walk will be more overly examined since the Patterson bigfoot video back in the 60s than this film.

Biggest troll would've been him coming in on a wheelchair and going up a ramp to the podium...

This board would've exploded on fire.
Better yet would've been zooming in on rollerskates up a ramp to the podium.

if he had a groin injury, would there be a men's room video?

A closer look at the video reveals that the leg had been illegally deflated (probably in the men's room), amputated and surgically replaced with the leg cloned from a teenage girl captured in a third world country and held by the Patriots' medical staff for emergency off-label limb and organ transplants.

You can also see where Brady has been hooked up to huge IV lines which have been pumping imperial gallons of HGH, Toradol, morphine, almond milk, steroids, stem cells, whole avocados, various PEDs, coconut oil and assorted street drugs (Ed. note - all infusions 100% vegan and gluten free, no tomatoes) into his system around the clock. Such treatments are readily available not only to professional athletes and their wives, but also members of the general public at anti-aging clinics located in strip malls throughout the state of Indiana. (By the way, the same thing happened to Brian Williams of NBC News before he disappeared, but he's supposed to be okay now, so no need to worry.)

This will discussed in an expose featured on ESPN's Outside the Lines, scheduled to run the night before Super Bowl L. Bob Ley will interview Mort, Bob Kravitz, Greg Doyel, Geraldo Rivera, Jim Kensil, Donald Trump, the Dalai Lama and a busload of Kardashian sisters.

Here's a transcript of what Brady was thinking walking to the podium:

Don't limp. Don't limp. Don't limp. Ow. Don't limp. Don't limp. Ow, Don't limp. Don't limp. Don't limp. Ow, Don't limp. Don't limp. Don't limp. Don't limp. Doh! The guys at Patsfans.com are going to bury me! :(

Fixed it for you.

I was partial to Mary Ann but to each his own.

(Old guys will have to help out with this one. I'm clearly dating myself here.)

Gilligan's Island?

It's not like Brady was walking around NYC on an injured wheel. I'm sure they were driven blackcar service everywhere they went if he wasn't up to walking.

Could be. But it's hard to be in NYC w/o walking some.

I don't begrudge Brady any personal time at any point, including going to NYC for a few days with a sore foot. He's sacrificed enough for the team and its fans.

I agree.

One reason I could never avoid being cut by BB even if I had Brady's talent is that I would have gotten a cane and limped to the podium while deferring any subsequent health questions, "I'm not a doctor and I'm here only to talk football."

WTF? Where is the presser exit clip?! :mad:

LOL, it seriously looks like he's wearing slippers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back