PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Wednesday Patriots Notebook 3/6: News and Notes

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 3/6: News and Notes
Ian Logue
While the New England Patriots are obviously trying to figure things out at the tackle position heading into free agency and the draft, it's entirely possible they may actually already have at least one potential solution in-house.

The post Wednesday Patriots Notebook 3/6: News and Notes appeared first on PatsFans.com.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

Wow, interesting info on OT Calvin Anderson. I remember him being placed on the Non Football Injury List and then on PUP. But this news simply makes me more curious: what exactly was it? Almost lost his life?!!!

If he is ready to go and could take over as the swing tackle, that would be one less roster spot to be concerned about.

And Houston re-signing TE Dalton Schultz is bad news for the Patriots. I know I wasn't the only one here that hoped the Pats would be able to sign him in free agency. With Schultz gone and the Hunter Henry negotiations apparently not going well at all, that means the Pats really need to get option #3 - Noah Fant - to sign with NE. With all the other more pressing needs on the roster (QB, OT, WR), by the time they can utilize a draft pick on a tight end it will likely be low enough that he is not going to be much of a contributor on offense.

Wow, interesting info on OT Calvin Anderson. I remember him being placed on the Non Football Injury List and then on PUP. But this news simply makes me more curious: what exactly was it? Almost lost his life?!!!

If he is ready to go and could take over as the swing tackle, that would be one less roster spot to be concerned about.

We need 4 OT's. However, I agree, Anderson being healthy would be very good news.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back