PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Zolak Tweets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackson 2

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Beauty from Zo:" I'd rather ride a Fung Wah bus to New York to watch the Brooklyn Knights play than watch the pro bowl." Who knew that Zo knew Brooklyn is in New York? A review of Zo's tweets tonight suggests he started crushing the Coors Lights around noontime. LOL...

I couldn't care less about the pro bowl, but i believe they now pick players from both conferences so that nobody plays against nobody?

I'm mildly curious since it is at least a showcase for the sport which has been turned from a fun vacation in Hawaii and possibly entertaining exhibition to a game no one wants to play in while teams are playing for the big game and evryone's injured, that now doesn't even seem to have sides.

If anyone can explain that to me, I'm game.

I'll stand by my idea to stop this overseas expansion idiocy and instead have the Pro Bowl in a different foreign city each year, somewhere between the Super bowl and the draft.

Re: Re: Zolak Tweets

I couldn't care less about the pro bowl, but i believe they now pick players from both conferences so that nobody plays against nobody?

I'm mildly curious since it is at least a showcase for the sport which has been turned from a fun vacation in Hawaii and possibly entertaining exhibition to a game no one wants to play in while teams are playing for the big game and evryone's injured, that now doesn't even seem to have sides.

I'll stand by my idea to stop this overseas expansion idiocy and instead have the Pro Bowl in a different foreign city each year, somewhere between the Super bowl and the draft.

Well stated. Makes a ton of sense on so many levels that we all know it will never happen. Much like simplifying the tax code...

Well stated. Makes a ton of sense on so many levels that we all know it will never happen. Much like simplifying the tax code...

Maybe the league can form a charity funded by dues to go along with the trade association tax thing.

It could be the 501(c)(3)'s against the 501(c)(6)'s.

Before cable TV it was a big deal ... now who cares.

Make it a skills contest for charities of each players choice.

BTW: Anyone here Christian Fauria on WEEI today talk about NFL players and their use of 5-minute hotel movies ... :rofl: ... it was real funny stuff. There was talk about Parcells blocking out such movies before big games ... players checking in to their rooms and mostly worried about the 5 minute movie selection. :rofl:

Last edited:

I still want a skills competition. See whos the most accurate qb. Punting competition. And instead of a homerun derby, they just crank out 60 yard field goals.

BTW: Anyone here Christian Fauria on WEEI today talk about NFL players and their use of 5-minute hotel movies ... :rofl: ... it was real funny stuff. There was talk about Parcells blocking out such movies before big games ... players checking in to their rooms and mostly worried about the 5 minute movie selection. :rofl:

Five minute movie?

is that guy always drunk? :bricks:

is that guy always drunk?

Betcha he drinks in moderation at most, that is pretty much his personality when he is not restrained by decorum on the airwaves.... he is a tad enthusiastic.

Five minute movie?

Rub one out kind of movie.

They were pissing their pants laughing that he was exposing this.

They said what Parcells was afraid of weak legs the next day.

I was laughing so hard I almost had to pull over my eyes were tearing from laughing so hard.

Last edited:
Betcha he drinks in moderation at most, that is pretty much his personality when he is not restrained by decorum on the airwaves.... he is a tad enthusiastic.

He was a better QB than he is a media personality.

I turn the channel whenever I see him and his frat boy act.

Pretty funny. Must be a nightmare for coaches to babysit these manchilds.

Pretty funny. Must be a nightmare for coaches to babysit these manchilds.

Yup ... Fauria was like this is many times the
number one thing on their mind but they couch how they ask about it.

I still want a skills competition. See whos the most accurate qb. Punting competition. And instead of a homerun derby, they just crank out 60 yard field goals.

This was done up until a few years ago. Turns out it's much better in your imagination than in reality, though, because no one watched it and it was pretty horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes