PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Zo teases a former Patriot, not Jamie Collins, could be signed by the Pats

The way that season unfolded still pisses me off. Some really stupid coaching between sending Harper out there to field that punt for some reason, that idiotic mortar kick up 14-0 that kickstarted an Eagles comeback, the overtime coin toss against the Jets, and then running the corpse of Stephen Jackson 20 times in a row to start that Miami game and blowing home field advantage. Then of course losing to a noodle armed Peyton Manning in Denver with Bryan Stork allegedly tipping the snap.
Coaching was surprisingly very bad that year.

Coaching was surprisingly very bad that year.
It was definitely a weird year. I still don't get the point Bill was trying to prove with Stephen Jackson to start that Miami game. I feel like there was some sort of internal reasoning for that debacle.

It was definitely a weird year. I still don't get the point Bill was trying to prove with Stephen Jackson to start that Miami game. I feel like there was some sort of internal reasoning for that debacle.
No idea, I remember some on here wanted to go to Denver instead of hosting Pittsburgh, totally absurd lol. No way we should have lost that Dolphins game. One of the worst losses of the BB era.

Gary Guyton is only 36 :)

I found out who it is.....it’s John Simon, the worst LB in America.

I found out who it is.....it’s John Simon, the worst LB in America.
press your luck no GIF

For fun I was going to suggest Nate Solder to help solve our issue at RT:rolleyes:

No one mentioned him and there's no need but since I've seen some ridiculous comment I will post mine: Patrick Chung

Patrick Chung's contract tolled into this year because he opted out due to Covid. If he "unretires", he's still under contract to the Pats.

Rex Burkead.

Trade with Houston.

I don't think anyone would post that if they knew.

Yeah. I funny rated it but didn't remember that he had passed.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back