PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Youtube fun LaDanian Tomlinson

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't work, at least not for me.

I loved it...my coworker, who is a Bolts fan, heard it and came over to my office and lashed out at me when he saw it. I guess he is still not over it.

THere's a higher up at my job who works in another office who I am so, SO trying to send this too. We only met once, quickly started shooting the breeze about football and I realized he was a huge Chargers fan. After five minutes of talking I thought he was going to smash a glass on my head. It got really awkward at a table full of colleagues. I thought we were just riling each other about sports, but the guy acted like I kicked his mother's ass.

Oh lord it's all I can do not to email this to him. Please someone stop me.

THere's a higher up at my job who works in another office who I am so, SO trying to send this too. We only met once, quickly started shooting the breeze about football and I realized he was a huge Chargers fan. After five minutes of talking I thought he was going to smash a glass on my head. It got really awkward at a table full of colleagues. I thought we were just riling each other about sports, but the guy acted like I kicked his mother's ass.

LOL...do it...you can always find another job...

Yeah but I like this one.

I seriously am about to do it.

I'm sure you would need another job if you do. If you are serious I say don't.

Can't see it either. Get this spinning YouTube cursor and thats it.

:rofl: even the credits are funny. "You're My hero, Bill" lol

I still love the shove.

Get out of my way, I need to hug this f*****n bastard so the newspapers will get off my ass.:D

Be a man
JUST DO IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
Back