PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Your Expectations for Brady's Playoff Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Brady to have it all. Not face a Great D with Keenum with all his probably pro ball WR's. Brady really doesn't have to do anymore in my book, he is GOAT, but facing Brees and win a shootout against the most accurate passer to play the game and kicking his butt?
If Brees plays perfection and so does Brady and we see a real measure of talent and determination to win no matter what. That's a Trophy I think Brady wants, and a Trophy showing he beat PM and TB is what Brees wants. So they will both prepare overtime and know what they are dealing with.
I think its a SB , but an empty one for Tom at this point of his career if he beats Ryan again, Keenum, or a backup on the Eagles.
I was Tom, Id wants Brees, also being his friend, at his best knowing his team was pretty decent and no excuses.
If I was Tom Brady ID want to kick Brees butt. Show the world that what some say might be the best QB to throw the ball, that he cant beat me in the big game.
I'm just thinking when I was in junior Olympics and ran the ball. My motivation was never to get the bad team or worst wrestler, I wanted to kick the butt out of the best only. I think Brady wants Brees to pull it off.
NO is my second favorite team. And if Brees was 3 inches taller, recent NFL history might be very different. NO and NE, let's hope for it. It will be grand.

NO is my second favorite team. And if Brees was 3 inches taller, recent NFL history might be very different. NO and NE, let's hope for it. It will be grand.
Your ours over 70% NO pick NE in SB over another team when we're not in it and my definite favorite team and mostly fanbase in the NFL, be a Damn good game. Really one of the greats I think. They would both study over time, and no excuses. Lets hope, Vikings is going to be all Brees and D or we lose.

I expect another crappy 3 and out. No way they get that 4th win. And regardless of what the homers think there is no way they are going into Arrowhead and winning that game.

My true expectations are that we win the super bowl and not to have a close game.

Just this once please? A blow out by the end of first quarter.

Damn, I wish Edelman was here and healthy.
You know, this season would be otherworldly if Jules was involved

5 TDs in one quarter, again. Nothing else is acceptable.

My true expectations are that we win the super bowl and not to have a close game.

Just this once please? A blow out by the end of first quarter.

Damn, I wish Edelman was here and healthy.
You know, this season would be otherworldly if Jules was involved

First let me say I understand and certainly get your POV but for me personally..

Screw easy games.. I want the nervousness, the potential for heart-break, the pacing up and down the room and then the feeling of victory. Give me 3 epic games over 3 snooze fests.. I am here to be entertained and not to check off items on our players resumes..

First let me say I understand and certainly get your POV but for me personally..

Screw easy games.. I want the nervousness, the potential for heart-break, the pacing up and down the room and then the feeling of victory. Give me 3 epic games over 3 snooze fests.. I am here to be entertained and not to check off items on our players resumes..

I feel ya bro, I like that too. The pacing, the throwing ash trays at the tv. Having to replace windows and go hunt for lost dogs. (Don’t ask) etc.

I would be entertained by a low out but I would be even more so with a close one

Weather will be a factor tonite, so #12 usually is a master of that as well..

Do not expect huge O numbers, but some ball control and TOP control.. Gronk full strength and Hogan removed from injury report are both extremely helpful...

Mariota despite his mobility does not scare me all that much... he has 13 TD's this year and 15 Int's in 2017.

Expect Brady to complete 60+% of his passes, about 265 yards and 2 TD's...

Brady will have an OK game.

The team (Pats) will win

If the winds are like they are now tonight we might see a lot more of the backs both in the passing and running games. Being a Lebeau defense they'll spread them out. If the Titans go small hand it off and if they go big isolate the RB on the LB.

Really the only way they lose this game is turnovers so I don't expect a high risk offense given the conditions. If the Pats contain Henry and don't let Mariota scramble for an obscene amount of yards it will be a comfortable win.

Ball security and contain the running and scrambling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back