Replies:
Asking for your support

your coice to win the Super Bowl

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, I really don't care.

The only good thing about this game is that either Ed Reed or Randy Moss will get a ring and I'll be happy for them. I like both of those players a lot.

I guess I'll be pulling for the 49'ers - I really think that they will walk away with it anyway and it's over some time in the 3rd QTR.

My initial thought was that I do not really care.

But the more I think about it, just imagining Suggs even getting near a Lombardi trophy, and getting a championship ring... well, if that wouldn't induce projectile vomiting in any Pats fan, I do not know what could possibly do the trick.

It was the Niners, but I've got a friend who is a Niner fan and he's really, really, really annoying. Now I'm kind of hoping for the meteor.

I thought the superbowl was next year? It isn't playing on my tv at least.

I don't like Randy Moss...I never liked Randy Moss,although I rooted for his best efforts when he was here.

I don't like prima donnas.Period. (Moss,Ocho,Owens ect)

With all that being said,when Moss was a player that played 60 minutes and didn't take plays off,he was the 2nd best WR to ever play the game and because of that and the respect of his talents as a younger athlete,I want to see him get his just deserts as Jerry Rice did multiple times...get a ring.

Every star player and HOF bound player that doesn't get a ring when its all over is sad to see....Tony Gonzalez actually made me very sad to see him leave the game with no ring for all of his incredible work for a decade and a half,same for Junior Seau ect:.

Of course I can't go with the Ravens for reasons already mentioned.
But neither can I root for San Fran...That Harbraugh is such a yahoo.
Rooting for a team in this superbowl is like rooting for a tie.
And you know what they say about ties.
Well I actually don't know so I 'll ask Sam Bradford.:eek:

Now up to 10 Ravens votes.:bricks:

Unleash the Ban Hammer!
They can vote for whoever they chose without any thought of getting banned.

After the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor, many people fought and sacrificed, so they could have the right to vote for the Ravens.

"The gays I go to the bars with know of Serena Williams and Mark Sanchez and basically no one else."

Thank you.

I was so worried there'd be fodder for Jets fans were TFB mentioned.

Heh....... JEST fans. The result of building a fan base for an NFL team with special needs kids. Bless their hearts, but they just don't know any better. :D

I don't care. There's no way I open that link.

You gotta be careful Gwedd. Internet teleportation and body jumps are just over the horizon. It's the next logical step after email bondage and cyber wife swapping.

I don't care. There's no way I open that link.

Hah! Guess I should have paid more attention to how the story headline in the link would read!

49ers. Three reasons.

1. Randy Moss.
2. Can't stand the bull**** parade surrounding Ray Lewis.
3. Terrell Suggs lack of winning grace.

I'll add (4.) -- Bernard Pollard doesn't deserve to be called a champion.

Don't care. I am not going to watch it as I despise all things Baltimore and San Francisco. I am hoping for carnage and pain, despair and hurt, boredom and awfulness. Not enough bad things can happen to both teams. I would watch the Jets before either of these two low life teams. F' em both, including the coaches.

I'll add (4.) -- Bernard Pollard doesn't deserve to be called a champion.

Certainly he's a Patriots killer,but let's not fool ourselves.....Pollard on this team would be the closest to a Rodney.....he is hard hitting and knows how to make WRs tremble when they cross his path.

You would almost have to be absolutely nuts if you didn't want a safety like that on this team which has way too many passive players.

Like him or hate him,dirty player or not....Pollard is one of the best safeties in the game and if a team had a chance to add him to the roster,they would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes