PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

You people should be ashamed of yourselves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he cheated on his wife.

Everything good goes out the window when you consider this.

No one ever cheats on their wife in America, but Belichick did.

Don't you ever wonde why?

I could care less...maybe the same reason Tom Brady had a child out of wedlock? ;)

BTW, good thread Tobias!

Lets see how many paper Patriots fans we really have!:cool:

Last edited:
Sarcasm is a lost art as well as the ability to recognize it... :D

Yep, that about sums it up

If YOU actually care about what happened in BB's marriage, you really are a sad excuse of a man. BTW, is your house made of glass?:D

it only took 20 posts for someone to see the sarcasm that is a amazing

If YOU actually care about what happened in BB's marriage, you really are a sad excuse of a man. BTW, is your house made of glass?:D

no the house but the "fandom" of half the fans is

Classy fan, name-calling and all. Congrats, you've proved your superiority as a fan and inferiority as a person.

Classy fan, name-calling and all. Congrats, you've proved your superiority as a fan and inferiority as a person.

That isn't name calling my friend. I haven't called you anything.

I said "If" you actually judge BB by what happened in his marriage (i.e. there are always 2 sides to those stories), then you are a sad excuse of a man. But you never said you do judge him for what happened in his marriage in this thread.

So, to clarify things, are YOU saying you judge Belichik for cheating on his wife. Go ahead, don't be shy.

I am very concerned with "class".

I wish our fans had it, and I wish our team had it.

Why can't we be more like other, classier teams? Why is class not the #1 priority here?

I don't know how you people deal with this.

I am very concerned with "class".

I wish our fans had it, and I wish our team had it.

Why can't we be more like other, classier teams? Why is class not the #1 priority here?

I don't know how you people deal with this.

Tobias Funkias my friend, let me share another PatriotReign trutherism.

"As soon as one TRIES to have class, that is the point at which all class is lost. Class can only result from NOT trying to have it. Which is why we see so many trying so hard to have class, remain classless...and that, my friend is why the Patriots have so much class!"

Some may see that as my opinion, but it actually comes from above!

Hey, how did we end up in the "visiting lockeroom"? I thought we were all Patriots fans here...well, some Patriot fans and some paper fans.

A New York fan? Yeah, 'm sure Roger Clemens is a personal favorite of yours too. It's baseball season, maybe you should go back and root for the Yankees.* I'm sure once they roid up by June they'll have a chance at getting within five games of the Sox.

Rooting for the Patriots.... HOW PATHETIC!!!

Haven't you heard they CHEAT??

WHY ARE YOU STILL FANS???

A moderator just restricted me to this forum.

I was just making a joke :(

Yeah, Belichick is a great coach, but he also screwed up.

If being a "true fan" is removing all independent thought and ignoring reality, then I guess you have me there.

Thank you. I'm sure fans of other teams don't want you to "renounce your fanship." Just a simple admission that the team broke the rules and screwed up is fine. Root for the Pats, just don't be so proud of the fact that they broke the rules.

Haha, flame on because I probably won't check this thread again.

Rooting for the Patriots.... HOW PATHETIC!!!

Haven't you heard they CHEAT??

WHY ARE YOU STILL FANS???

Here is an answer for you. Just reading your post makes my blood boil. I am sure that was your intent with your obnoxious ridiculous post.

Question for you, why would you deliberately go on to a team's message board just to flame??? What does that tell me about YOU????

Do us all a favor and take a slow boat to China. A very slow boat. Get lost.

We are Pats fans -- deal with it.

A moderator just restricted me to this forum.

I was just making a joke :(

Looks like you are free to go about your business now.:D

I had my finger on the ban button until I read on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes