PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

You Can Now Eat Like Tom Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.

pats4life12

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I am so tempted to try this new Brady meal delivery service! For $78 a week you will receive 3 meal that serves 2. Seems a little pricey but if the food is good I am in. The sample menu did not look too bad either. But unfortunately, there is no avocado ice cream.

I'll put a link to a story I found below!

It's not really that expensive. Blue Apron is $60 dollars for 3 meals for 2

I'd want to know if the ingredients are already prepped. I did Blue Apron for a while but it became a pain in the ass to prep the ingredients. Sometimes it would take 45 minutes just to do that. The menu they listed looks pretty appetizing though.

when-that-quinoa-salad-kicks-in-2638003.png

I am so tempted to try this new Brady meal delivery service! For $78 a week you will receive 3 meal that serves 2. Seems a little pricey but if the food is good I am in. The sample menu did not look too bad either. But unfortunately, there is no avocado ice cream.

I'll put a link to a story I found below!

I just learned that, even if I had actual talent, I lack the mental toughness to succeed as a QB.....

could help but notice that none of those options were a hamburger. im out.

right......or add a pound of bacon/cheese to each meal and you may have something

I think one aspect of Brady playing to 44-45 that is being overlooked is that everything he is accomplishing is critical to his brand going forward. Everything Brady is doing off the field is part of creating the TB12 brand, and everything he achieves on the field demonstrates that the products they create actually work in practice. Brady is the proof that people who want to maintain a level of excellence that goes beyond a normal athletes career will benefit from his programs and products. And any season he has like last season just advances the TB12 brand. And while Brady is as committed to winning as anyone can be he benefits both now and after football by proving all those who are buying into Kellermans "cliff" crap wrong, and continuing to play like he has the past 16 years will do more for the TB12 brand than anything on the outside of football could.

I think one aspect of Brady playing to 44-45 that is being overlooked is that everything he is accomplishing is critical to his brand going forward. Everything Brady is doing off the field is part of creating the TB12 brand, and everything he achieves on the field demonstrates that the products they create actually work in practice. Brady is the proof that people who want to maintain a level of excellence that goes beyond a normal athletes career will benefit from his programs and products. And any season he has like last season just advances the TB12 brand. And while Brady is as committed to winning as anyone can be he benefits both now and after football by proving all those who are buying into Kellermans "cliff" crap wrong, and continuing to play like he has the past 16 years will do more for the TB12 brand than anything on the outside of football could.
Which is also why we don't have to worry about TB trying to "hang around" when he's no longer delivering at an elite level. You can't charge $13 for a meal that the buyer still has to prepare in their kitchen if you're regarded as "no longer elite, but still one of the really good QB's in the League."

Which is also why we don't have to worry about TB trying to "hang around" when he's no longer delivering at an elite level. You can't charge $13 for a meal that the buyer still has to prepare in their kitchen if you're regarded as "no longer elite, but still one of the really good QB's in the League."

I agree, sucking would damage the brand, I don't believecBrady will allow that to happen. Whereas many have talked about politics etc..as Brady's post football life I think it's all about TB12 and endorsements. Giselle is expected to become the first billionaire supermodel and she's officially retired.All of her income now comes from just selling her name, and imo that will be the path Brady follows as well.

Before my wife reads about these meals I'm tempted to post bail for Hernandez and go with JAG after Tom's untimely demise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes