PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Yay! Reading on someone's Twitter that Goodell is NOT coming to Foxboro Next Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsDeb

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Good ole Rog knows when he's not wanted!! Stay home you bum!! I'm hoping you're out of a job by then! Here's my happy dance again!!

upload_2015-9-3_15-3-52.png

Why are you happy? That sucks. I would have loved for him to get booed loudly and for him to witness us destroying the Steelers first hand. Then Brady would have an opportunity to bathe in Goodell's blood afterwards.

WINNER!! Number 2!

Resign roger, and give us the TRIFECTA, please.

Yeah, attending the kickoff in SF.

Can't say I blame him. If I was him, I'd be as far from Foxboro as possible. Perhaps Kraft can get a cutout of Goodell in his box seat area. The PR deprtment can make a twitter contest on how they should dress him/it up :).

Why are you happy? That sucks. I would have loved for him to get booed loudly and for him to witness us destroying the Steelers first hand. Then Brady would have an opportunity to bathe in Goodell's blood afterwards.
Fans can boo him at the 2015 AFCCG and the Super Bowl :) (please football gods let this happen).

Oh I fully expect the Goodell posters to be priceless. F him. He doesn't deserve to be at the marquee opening game, and I for one am happy he's staying home. Hopefully he's looking for an agent to sell his ME home.

The signs the fans make should be hilarious

We still should organize anti goodell chants that night.

No way spineless Rodger would ever run the gauntlet set up on the perimeter.
upload_2015-9-3_15-11-17.jpeg(Super G at our hero's side)

In the openings festivities they should put a traffic cone in his place and put some comedy actor to interview him.

Roger Goodell is busy preparing for players like Greg Hardy that could also beat him because he does not practice due process.

What a F'in COWARD! He could hardly get enough of his imbeciles at the AFCCG to put the sting on the Pats but his 'nads are so tiny he hasn't the testosterone to man up and take his medicine. What a sniveling pile of mucus.

Please come, Roger. No need for violence and insults thrown your way.

Just watch 68,000 customers rooting for their team and their HoF QB.

That might serve as a reminder for what your job is REALLY about.

It's about getting great players on the field entertaining, getting fans so into the game and spending money.

It isn't about the integrity of the game. If you really believe that, ban all HGH and other drugs players us to unnaturally allow themselves to compete at a high-level.

Get over yourself. You are not Pope Francis.

Chicken s***

Don't worry. After we go 19-0 he'll be there in Santa Clara. Hopefully the entire crowd chants LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR until he hands over the lombardi trophy. I don't want boo'ing. I want the LIAR chant.

What on earth gave this lying, cowardly ****heel the idea that he was invited or in any way welcome?
1259185338006107715.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey