Yates: C Dustin Woodard re-instated to active roster

2020 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

RobertWeathers

Chairman & CEO of Team Bill
PatsFans.com Supporter
So he retired b/c he lost his desire to play football and now he has it back. Must have been burnt out?

tasmlab

Starting QB, won 20 SBs, number is retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
I would've guessed that being a covid-opt out would've been more lucrative than retirement. Plus, it would've seemed more normal than un-retiring your second year after never even going to practice. I'm guessing covid-opt out was only for players who made the squad.

RobertWeathers

Chairman & CEO of Team Bill
PatsFans.com Supporter

reamer

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

mgteich

PatsFans.com Veteran
PatsFans.com Supporter
He certainly will be given an opportunity to make the Practice Squad.

mgteich

PatsFans.com Veteran
PatsFans.com Supporter
He and Karras will battle it out for primary IOL backup. It's not impossible he makes the 53 outright.
:)

Karras in a capable starter and backup guard.

Barring injuries. I put Woodward's chances of being on the Game 1 53 man roster as being around 0.0001%.

Sicilian

Could get an opportunity to make the PS, but could also very easily not make it to training camp depending on who they snag in the later rounds of the draft. That 90 man roster can fill up quick...

long distance

Head scratcher from both sides. Its marginal but strange enough to know what went into this re-instatement at this point.

Roster spots are running thin & there are guys deep into UDFA territory with better tape and athletic profiles than him..

denverpatsfan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Brady leaving has some positive impact. This dude is back, baby!

Triumph

Hall of Fame Poster
He obviously did not here that the Pandemic is strong in Massachusetts.

How many variants to the virus are there now? Stay safe Dustin.

zipster9

In the Starting Line-Up
Working at Walmart will have that effect on a man
Minimum wage job not fun. Hope to me more $$ as a backup C. Even worst than a JAG. No desire after drafted? What happens if you put him in a game and all of a sudden he lost desire? You'd get your QB killed!

mgteich

PatsFans.com Veteran
PatsFans.com Supporter
Head scratcher from both sides. Its marginal but strange enough to know what went into this re-instatement at this point.

Roster spots are running thin & there are guys deep into UDFA territory with better tape and athletic profiles than him..
with 90 players participating in drills, how many centers do we need?