PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Yanks/Pats Fan

You are a pretty arrogant guy patriotspride. I didn't like the Red Sox when I lived in Mass. and I didn't like them when I lived in New York either.

As a devoted Celtics fan in the 1980s, I appreciated the way they played the game. I saw the same traits in the Yankees of 1996-2001. And it was great. Unfortunately, they no longer play that style of baseball but I am still a fan.

As for the Patriots, who the hell are you to call me a bandwagon fan? I have followed the team every year since 1984. I have seen the ups and down of the franchise and I consider myself to be a loyal fan. I pay a fortune for NFL Sunday Ticket and I wear my Pats gear proudly here in NY (and nobody bothers me about it), and I will do so even after Belichick and Brady retire and the Pats are back to their usual 5-11 record.

You really need to get over your hatred for all things New York and drop the huge inferiority complex that sits on your shoulders.
bla bla bla bla i have more respect for real yankee fans that are born in newyork at least they have a legit excuse .your nothing but a front running bandwagon clown .I'm embarrassed your from Massachusetts .i think im going to blow chunks .

Last edited:
bla bla bla bla i have more respect for real yankee fans that are born in newyork at least they have a legit excuse .your nothing but a front running bandwagon clown .I'm embarrassed your from Massachusetts .i think im going to blow chunks .

Make sure you flush ... I'm going to puke also and I want a clean bowl.:cool:

Oh Please Guyz...The Only reason U guys like the Red Sox Is cause you's are from there...There us really nothing to like about the Red Sox....It's a team known 4 choking & giving away their best players, & and having clowns like Manny Ramirez on the team (who doesn't even wanna be there in the first place)...I'm happy that there r a couple smart people in Massachusets that understand baseball & root 4 a real team (DA YANKEES) instead of a sorry ass team like the RED SUX:bricks: ...LET'S GO PATS!!!

patriotspride... when people outside of New England claim that New England sports fans are provincial and obnoxious, they are talking about you. You are their poster boy, my friend.

Perhaps one day you will earn enough money to catch a Greyhound out of Massachusetts. Sure, it will be scary at first, but you'll soon find that the people in the other 45 states are not too different from you and your friends Charlie and Mikey, and the others at the bar.

You see, "The Hub" is only a nickname for the City of Boston. It's not meant to be taken literally.

patriotspride... when people outside of New England claim that New England sports fans are provincial and obnoxious, they are talking about you. You are their poster boy, my friend.

Perhaps one day you will earn enough money to catch a Greyhound out of Massachusetts. Sure, it will be scary at first, but you'll soon find that the people in the other 45 states are not too different from you and your friends Charlie and Mikey, and the others at the bar.

You see, "The Hub" is only a nickname for the City of Boston. It's not meant to be taken literally.
I'm sorry did you say something front runner ?did you enjoy the WS?I DID .your a embarresment to your entire family .don't ever come back to Massachusetts your not wanted

Last edited:
instead of a sorry ass team like the RED SUX:bricks: ...LET'S GO PATS!!!
you call them sorry ass.ill just call them 2007 world series champs lololololololololol .oh on a side note the last thing any yankmee fan should ever bring up is choking .last time i checked the only team in the history of baseball to lose a best of seven series up three to zero is your newyork chokees lol.the redsox arent your grandfathers redsox anymore lmao.

I'm sorry did you say something front runner ?did you enjoy the WS?I DID .your a embarresment to your entire family .don't ever come back to Massachusetts your not wanted

Two things make me better than you patriotspride. First, I hold no animus towards the Red Sox or their fans. I congratulate them on a fine season. I won't even complain, as Red Sox fans have in the past, that they outspent their opponent by a whopping $88 million. That's more than 17 Major League clubs spend in an entire season. However, I don't believe that money wins championships; talent, hard work and good fortune do. So, I congratulate the Red Sox and wish them well next season. Unlike you, I've got class.

Second, I know how to spell embarrassment.

We're not going to solve your inferiority complex tonight, so perhaps we can agree to wish the Pats well tomorrow. My prediction: Pats 42 Colts 21. Bring on the Manning face!

Last edited:
Why is this ******ed post still going?

Two things make me better than you patriotspride. First, I hold no animus towards the Red Sox or their fans. I congratulate them on a fine season. I won't even complain, as Red Sox fans have in the past, that they outspent their opponent by a whopping $88 million. That's more than 17 Major League clubs spend in an entire season. However, I don't believe that money wins championships; talent, hard work and good fortune do. So, I congratulate the Red Sox and wish them well next season. Unlike you, I've got class.

Second, I know how to spell embarrassment.

We're not going to solve your inferiority complex tonight, so perhaps we can agree to wish the Pats well tomorrow. My prediction: Pats 42 Colts 21. Bring on the Manning face!
i just let one rip .to much fruit i guess lol.you became a yankmee fan after turning 20 in 1996 lol and your from Massachusetts lol .i think its very clear to everybody what you are. hey but you spell better than me .you really nailed me on that one:rolleyes: have a good night front runner .to bad you wont be able to enjoy a patriots win like us real fans of the patriots .

You guys are too funny. It's real simple. I grew up in Massachusetts and I've been a Patriots fan all my life. I am 33 and I remember my Dad watching the Pats in the 1970s. We went to a couple of training camps in the late 1970s. When I was 5 or 6 I met Sam Cunningham and got his autograph (still have the pic!!).

When I was 20, I moved from Massachusetts to New York. I was still a Patriots fan but during my years in New York, I gained an appreciation for baseball that I didn't have when I was a kid. The Yankees were a logical choice for me given my geographic location and the types of sports teams I preferred to watch; professional, hard-working, strong desire to win, quiet (i.e., no trash talking) etc.

When the Pats won the Super Bowl in 2002, my brother and I cried tears of joy. We had been through so much with the Pats over the years. What a relief.

Moving out of New England did confim one thing for me that I didn't think was true when I lived in Massachusetts. New Englanders are very provincial.
ya know what mr spelling champion your right . from now on im going to choose what team i support like you do.im going to see who wins first because after all .no team that ever loses could be professional and hard working .:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oh Please Guyz...The Only reason U guys like the Red Sox Is cause you's are from there...There us really nothing to like about the Red Sox....It's a team known 4 choking & giving away their best players, & and having clowns like Manny Ramirez on the team (who doesn't even wanna be there in the first place)...I'm happy that there r a couple smart people in Massachusets that understand baseball & root 4 a real team (DA YANKEES) instead of a sorry ass team like the RED SUX:bricks: ...LET'S GO PATS!!!

Pure Genuis: "The only reason U guys like the Red Sox is Cause you's are from there".
Its the number one rule for rooting for a team. You root for the team where you grew up. Giveing away there best players, you must be confused with the team that has the $200 million payroll due to acquireing free agents and trading away their youth. Furthermore, that tainted team just fired a guy which brought them 4 titles. Hey, A-Rod was willing to play for the Yanks....for $350 M.
One last note, the Red Sox are WORLD CHAMPIONS. They just may end up being the team of the decade. But your post does make sense (LMAO).

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back