PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WOW - Cheating GM, Marty Hurney Arrested For Domestic Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Stevenson

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I don't know how I missed this, and I realize this is not a Pats topic, but it sort of is.

This vile scum has been on record, publicly, for 15 years, claiming the Pats filmed the Panthers practices in Houston in late Jan/early February of 2004.

As we know, NE has never taped anyone's practices. The old scouting approach that went on for decades past by teams using forms of espionage, is sort of hard to pull off these days in our post 9.11 world, which is one easy tell that this stuff doesn't go on anymore, save for McDaniels being a moron in London.

But, these domestic charges couldn't have happened to a bigger moron jerk.

This is the same moron who didn't take 1 1st rd pick from ANYONE (his price was 2 1st rders, with the team who would acquire Peppers, needing to pay 14 mil per), in particular an AFC team in 2009, into the unknown economic future for Julius Peppers, knowing he wasn't going to give him the big deal. He also gave Jake Delhomme a mammoth deal after a 5 INT at vs the Arizona Cardinals. It's two of the greatest cap era blunders ever.

He was so dumb, he couldn't even price Peppers correctly enough to know what a good return would be. A 1st rd pick would have been a boon, which is why BB getting a 2nd for Chandler Jones was a great success.

I remember BB dealing Seymour, wisely so, knowing it was Vince's money and he couldn't pay 2 DL, Mayo, Brady, and Mankins all at once. And,that doesn't even count Moss thinking he was due a deal and what Welker ended up demanding in 2011/2012 ("Andre Johnson money") Check, check and check.

So, what does Hurney do in fear of sluggish ticket sales in a crap sports market in Charlotte? He rents Peppers for his last year, and then loses him to FA with no ROI. Unreal. Complete moron behavior as a GM. How do these people get these jobs if they don't understand the market?

I have no idea what Kraft or someone does not sue these people running around lying constantly about our franchise:

Panthers put interim GM Marty Hurney on paid leave after ex-wife’s allegations

Cute, "Joey". I have no idea what a broken bucket means. But, you enjoy yourself.

Marty Hurney is a dink. Zero evidence the Patriot did anything underhanded in SB39 but continually “wonders” how everything would be different had they played a fair game. Oh, did I mention the entire Panthers offensive line from SB39 were busted for PEDs the next season? Marty was quick to point out that was a lesson learned but certainly not cheating.

Marty Hurney is a dink. Zero evidence the Patriot did anything underhanded in SB39 but continually “wonders” how everything would be different had they played a fair game. Oh, did I mention the entire Panthers offensive line from SB39 were busted for PEDs the next season? Marty was quick to point out that was a lesson learned but certainly not cheating.

I mean, how sick are these kinds of people to be talking about a Super Bowl loss from 15 years ago, when everyone and their mother NE was the better team?

Carolina played well and all, but good grief. Also, their team was on roids if I remember correctly.

The arrogance and hypocrisy of these people.

If NE had taped their practices, why on earth was the offense so anemic in the first half?

He's an idiot. Same with Marshall Faulk and all these other arrogant bozos who never make any sense.

Hurney believes the Patriots taped the Panthers walkthrough before SB38 even though there is no evidence to support this.

Applying this same standard to Hurney, I feel safe in saying that he's a serial abuser of women and belongs in jail.

It is still the Patriots’ fault. Their cheating has left him with post-traumatic stress and that made him into an abuser. See how easy that is ....

Somewhere Dave Gettleman is smiling.

Hurney believes the Patriots taped the Panthers walkthrough before SB38 even though there is no evidence to support this.

Applying this same standard to Hurney, I feel safe in saying that he's a serial abuser of women and belongs in jail.

you got my point...nice one.

if somebody smashes this azzole in the head with a bat and raises a baseball size welt will they call that a "hurneya"?

For the old schoolers on here, is there any doubt in anyone’s mind that Chris is NEM?

i have no idea who that it is and i can guarantee you i am not that person.

and, feel free to stop with your creepy obsession with me.

thanks

Somewhere Dave Gettleman is smiling.
Agree. Richardson brought Hurney back because Hurney was willing to keep paying players Gettleman wouldn't, and now Richardson is gone for pawing the female employees and Hurney is in the can. Poetic justice.

For the old schoolers on here, is there any doubt in anyone’s mind that Chris is NEM?

What I'm curious about is when a thread isn't going his way sometimes a low post count account from out of nowhere will reply agreeing with him. Could just be a coincidence or it could be Kevin Durant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes