PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WOW - Cheating GM, Marty Hurney Arrested For Domestic Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the old schoolers on here, is there any doubt in anyone’s mind that Chris is NEM?
the same nem who plagued the official pats message board before it closed all those years ago?

You have posted here 5 weeks and are averaging almost 40 posts a day. 40 posts A DAY! Every Day.

And you are telling someone else they have a "creepy obsession?"

Who cares? This is one more post? Does it count?

What dork counts posts? Why does it matter? Listen to yourself.

i have no idea who that it is and i can guarantee you i am not that person.

and, feel free to stop with your creepy obsession with me.

thanks
How do you feel about slants and crossing patterns?

Obsessed is a strong word

I’m just obsessed with wins

For the old schoolers on here, is there any doubt in anyone’s mind that Chris is NEM?
Nah - NEM was horrible at spelling, punctuation and the overall usage of the English language - NEM was a verbal butcher.

No, a dork is someone who posts 40 posts a day on an anonymous message board forum. Get a life bro.

yes, posting in between calls and emails is just the worst.

you analyzing post counts and playing hall monitor on a messageboard, couldn’t be any dorkier.

you’re the one who needs a life, “bro”

your insecurity is duly noted as well

yes, posting in between calls and emails is just the worst.

you analyzing post counts and playing hall monitor on a messageboard, couldn’t be any dorkier.

you’re the one who needs a life, “bro”

your insecurity is duly noted as well
images

Hurney believes the Patriots taped the Panthers walkthrough before SB38 even though there is no evidence to support this.

Applying this same standard to Hurney, I feel safe in saying that he's a serial abuser of women and belongs in jail.
It will never go away.

Just look at the idiots in Philth-adelphia.
Crying about a "Fake walk through" and "No Coaches trust the Pats", after they BEAT us!!! LOL

When they tell you, "teams fear you", they are the ones who are insecure.
That SB was far from a beat down. A few calls went their way. ISWII.

One day, they say, everyone hates the Pats. Then the next, "Everyone hates us, And we like it". :confused:

You cant make this crap up. It's really has become funny, how much the Pats are in their heads.
Even after they lose a SB, they are still the biggest story in the NFL.

We should be grateful.

The Pats Dynasty lives on 365, 24/7.

We own them all. :D

Looks like it's time for the lock on this one.

too bad about the board bullies here

Ahhhh says the guy who has insulted many people here calling them homers and "you people" etc etc. Then claiming a very respectable poster here has a "creepy obsession" with you.

And, now when you are called out for your insults, juvenile behavior, and hypocrisy its someone bullying you.

Are you going to cry?

Ahhhh says the guy who has insulted many people here calling them homers and "you people" etc etc. Then claiming a very respectable poster here has a "creepy obsession" with you.

And, now when you are called out for your insults, juvenile behavior, and hypocrisy its someone bullying you.

Are you going to cry?

yes, i am devastated. i just cried. i can’t find any tissues. do you have any?

no way you are an adult..

“respectable” poster

hilarious

yes, let us be very concerned about stalking others as a habit, not saying anything of substance, how an avatar looks, channeling bobby brady as a messageboard halll monitor, and post counts.

you sure have it all mastered. in fact, you’re brilliant! i can learn so much from you.

yes, i am devastated. i just cried. i can’t find any tissues. do you have any?

no way you are an adult..

“respectable” poster

hilarious

yes, let us be very concerned about stalking others as a habit, not saying anything of substance, how an avatar looks, channeling bobby brady as a messageboard halll monitor, and post counts.

you sure have it all mastered. in fact, you’re brilliant! i can learn so much from you.

Kontra is a respectable member here and has contributed to the success of this forum. You havent. Nobody is stalking you.

We will live without your 40 posts a day of insults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye